TristarEmployment

I was hired by Golightly Distributing to sell tristar air purifiers, during the interview process the interviewer was very vague. When I got home I did some research (including reading reviews on this website) and decided that it wasn't for me. When I expressed my disinterest in the position I was met with angst and personal attacks. This is a transcript of the interaction: Me:This is Richard. We just spoke about the change in venue for training. I did some research and realized this position is eerily similar to a Kirby job I once had and was never paid for. I would like to politely decline the position offered. Thank you for your time and for following up with me last night, and again this morning. Tristar hiring manager: No problem you're the one without a job not me. Good luck Me: Haha! You sound just like your bad reviews online "if you want to live in filth that's up to you." I'll see you at (the highend restaurant at which I currently work). I recommend the wine country or steak sandwich, and calamari fries. Tristar hiring manager: Definitely I'll be the one spending butt loads of money Me: Just make sure you're not too cheep to tip. Tristar hiring manager: There's haters in every aspect of life. You're just one of them. Could be why you are where you are. Enjoy your serving job Me: My point is, that I already have a job. I was polite, and you were a [censored] just like the reviews depicted you I'm just glad I made this decision before I wasted any more of my time. Thanks for that lesson. Tristar hiring manager : The reviews that somebody wrote in some other state that I've never met? Lol. I'm just having fun with you because you're obviously not that bright.

• Ea
    easygoingnotstupid Dec 21, 2015

easily one of the worst human beings i have ever met, Michael Stump!

• Br
    BrandonJ Dec 05, 2015

I did not doge a bullet and lost 2500 in wages. what a scam! Sounds like you had a run in with Michael Stump.

• La
    LaurenVG Nov 29, 2015

Sounds like you dodged a bullet.