TripcentralErrors made at time of booking

I booked a trip for four friends to go from Grande Prairie, AB, Canada to San Francisco for my girlfriends 30th birthday. The trip was was booked over the phone through tripcentral back in October for travel in February. Being paranoid for letting someone else do the booking for me, I called at least 5 times to confirm that all details were correct. However, once I received my itinerary, one of my friends names was wrong in 3 different ways(his title was mrs., wrong middle and last name). So I called several more times and was assured that their mistakes were fixed. On the day of the flight, my friend was not allowed on the plane due to his passport and itinerary names not matching. As a result of everything planned in detail upon arrival to San Francisco(ie/limo from airport to house rental), this cost him so much more money and frustration as he had to buy another ticket to board all of our same connecting flights($388). Once he was denied his original seat, he called the tripcentral agent, she simply responded with "there's nothing I can do for you." So now he has paid for his seat twice. This agent was useless from day 1 of booking as well as the manager that I have been dealing with since February 21, 2013(three months ago). I have left several messages with her but am being ignored. I used to book all my trips with tripcentral(2/year), but will never again deal with such incompetence.

Errors made at time of booking