Trinity Credit ServicesSales misrepresentation

They are a credit service that restores credit and told me i would have a 750 credit score or better and they did not do anything close to that score and i requested a refund and was denied. So i have just about the same score it went up a total of 15 points or so and they refuse to refund me my monies as i was told in the beginning when i hired them.

• Ni
    Nickmice Aug 28, 2018

Have you heard of this C|EH Guru...b l a c k h a t l o r d at p r o t o n m a i l dot c o m?
    Take note of the way they all write . Oh I heard this, I tried that .. its all [censored]. I used most of them with the intent of payment after Job and they all failed . They always kept on saying ooh this, need that, and just little to buy Blah Blah Blah until i met a reliable hacking god who finally helped me to increase my FICO score to that good point aside from that he'd help me with some other hacking stuff which am very proud of...You needed an answer to your cases also I suggest you try this guy.

KanyeW Mar 16, 2018

Don't waste you're time, you're better off going with Creditmergency.

• Ll
    LL Jones Nov 25, 2016

Unfortunately we did not get a chance to get started with Trinity Credit Service. I talked to Seabrum on the phone and we agreed to met. He never wanted to meet face to face. My husband told him up front on the phone he wanted to meet before doing business. I decided to go a head and do the credit report through www.freescoreandmore.com. Seabrum agreed to meet us on Friday November 25, 2016 at Panera I tried to confirm with him on Thursday night and again got up Friday morning still trying to make contact. He never replied to the text or emails I was sending. Finally an hour after sitting in Panera's on Friday he called with an excuse and talking fast. He was short and rude, finally he took ownership and admitted he messed up. He ask for us to give him 30 minutes he would review our credit report and call back in 30 minutes, he did but was short. After I said I don't think we should proceed because it's starting out wrong he quickly agreed. We ended the call, Seabrum sent a text reminding me to cancel the service with www.freescoreandmore.com. So here we are still needing help. I tried but you can not do business with people over the phone. In today's time there is too much Fraud, so Seabrum should have willing wanted to meet. Trinity Credit Service might have been a Good Service, but we will Never Know.
    Thanks Trinity Credit Service.

• Se
    Seabrum Aug 01, 2018

@LL Jones This lady has been my most difficult in over 10 years. She has taken up countless hours of my time with explaining things most people understand in 10 minutes. It's a simple 3 step process. Most get it in 5 to 7 minutes. We talked back and forth by phone for numerous times for over a week before she finally decided to follow my guidance in ordering her reports online. I have helped thousands by phone and this was the first client I ever had to go out and meet. I only agreed to do this because she was so uncomfortable. I do understand how stressful this can be with so many bad companies out there so I agreed. However, I agreed to 7pm and not 7am as she stated. I drop my kids off at school for 7:25am and 7:35am so would never agree to a morning meeting. I noticed her calls after dropping my kids off around 8:15am and called her immediately. I tried to explain to her that we had a miscommunication and no way possible to meet for 7am. I explained how I told my boss I would need to leave work early to meet her at 7pm. She says, "He was short and rude, finally he took ownership and admitted he messed up". And I did. I even apologized although I knew I was not at fault (not even blaming her). We could not move passed that. Since that time, I have signed up hundreds more clients and all by phone. She says, "After I said I don't think we should proceed because it's starting out wrong he quickly agreed." She is correct because again we spent over 30 minutes going round and round about 7am/7pm and when she stated it started off wrong, I agreed. Meanwhile, I had one of my mortgage brokers blowing up my phone to help a client close on her home. So yes, I did think it was good to part ways as I could not get cooperation from the very start. I have a lot of people calling me daily for assistance who really want and need my help. This was very unfortunate as I really went out of my way to help her but was not even given the chance to give her some good advice since I never got her reports. I did ask if we could still do 7pm or another date or even the weekend. She told me it started bad and we both agreed to move on. Sorry L L Jones. I really did try to help you.

Jason Foster Sep 01, 2016

I am caught off guard by a few of the posts made on this site. At first I thought someone had a personal issue with someone with the company. As I read more, I am not sure if a couple of those posts even makes sense. I have used this company for many years and none of my clients have ever had a bad experience. It’s been at least 7 years since I started using them and I have sent them well over 400 clients overs the years and I continue to use them without a problem, which is why I was shocked when one of my clients recently questioned me about trinity credit services. I had to advise my client that I have always had a great experience with them and most of my clients thank me for sending them to that company. Some are even humbly thankful for another chance and appreciate wholeheartedly the efforts trinity made to help them have more and better options in life. I have always found the people at this company are very professional and extremely knowledgeable about ways to help people. I mostly like the fact that they are honest and tell me what they can and cannot do for my clients. Over the years their service seem to have gotten better and better in that I really don’t have to follow up much and they do a good job of keeping my clients on track.
    I am writing this because a few of these posts do not add up to what I have been experiencing. I am a mortgage broker with almost 30 mortgage loan officers in 5 different states and none of them have had their client have the experience as described by silla13. That post does not even make sense. After reading it, silla13 says she gave them permission to run her credit and looks like they did just that. She must have received the letter with her scores on it and at the top it stated per your loan application. This is normal as some states require this letter to go out along with the scores. It’s the law and no company can just do what they want. Depending on where a person lives, that state may require this letter to be sent out. Perfectly normal. As far as applying for a mortgage in her name, uhhhh, you need much more than a credit report to apply for a mortgage. You need to submit tax returns, check stubs, bank statement ”apply” for a mortgage using a client who contacted them to help improve their credit. It just doesn’t add up. I assure you applying for a mortgage is not that easy.. Or someone at trinity needs to let me and my loan officers know of this easy process now because we never got the memo from fha…lol... (Just pull your credit report and you are approved.. Go buy your house…. ) I can’t understand this. Silla13 says she contacted the mortgage company that she received the letter from and the rep did not know what was going on and said someone else called about the same thing. Well maybe talk with a …. Manager.. At that company to get a better understanding. Obviously something was set up to get reports needed and you gave them permission. I’m sure you had to give them your ss# and date of birth right? As a mortgage broker, my loan officers will give the consumers their reports (Even though the credit bureaus don’t want them to) so they can correct all their issues. When it’s too much for them to do on their own or if they have unpaid collection accounts, we refer them to trinity for help. My company tried to help people and we deal with trinity because they do good to help people we send to them. If someone called my front office operator and asked about trinity, they probably would not know what’s going on unless they talk directly to the person handling the client’s loan or a manager who understands the process. The front desk person has no clue how the loan process works and what’s involved. Seems like silla13 may have blown situation this way out of proportion and is way off base with her understanding of lending. This is crazy. And the lady melissa to my knowledge happens to be in client services and she is the one that alerts us when the client’s scores are in line for us to get an approval for the client’s loan. Although I have never dealt with her personally, my loan officer say she is extremely thorough with explaining to us what the next steps are for our clients. They are also shocked at this post. She has never be a coach for any of our clients but she assisted on the back end with working with the clients to get scores and improvements finalized for the loan. We have dealt with many of their coaches and they have each been on point thus far. I just hate that one of my client’s stumbled on this site and I had to re - assure her based off of all my years of dealing with the company how the actually do work for my clients. I hope trinity continues to do a good job for it’s clients as it has done for the years we have worked with them.

Jason Foster Sep 01, 2016

I don't agree.

• I usually don't write stuff on blogs, but I wanted people to know this company really does work. I started in about May of 2015 with the lowest of all 3 credit bureaus a score of 582 and highest a 618 in November 2015, my lowest is 748 and my highest is a 776. I give GOD all the glory and the praise for bring Trinity Credit services into my life. Its December and I am refinancing my house. The agents even said this is the best credit they have seen in a long time. Trinity Credit Services even sent me a copy of my credit report and stated" Here is your beautiful report". I can't stop spreading the good news and I will shout it from the roof tops. Thank you Ken Clifton and Kimberly Hyatt for your outstanding service. You always answered my questions and all my calls. Your customer service was A1, now, just like my credit.

• Do
    Don Key Oct 08, 2014

this company is a fraud please save your money I contacted them and talked to manager ryan who promised me a money back guarantee but as soon as i tried to cancel he became unavailable even hanging up on me when i mention i want to cancel he falsely told me things were off my credit which were still on all 3 bureaus this company is a scam scam scam they have horrible ratings after working months they havent got one thing off my credit i even had stuff 6 years old that was gonna fall off anyway really soon now since they disputed it is causing them to report again and will be on there another 7 years i was a 624 when i hired them im now a 564 and nothing has changed on my end just the disputes they did that didnt work they should be shut down

• Kb
    K.Biter Mar 06, 2013

I used Trinity and followed Steven's exact step by step instructions for 180 days and did get results plus! After his explanation it really seemed easy to follow and made sense why it would work. And it did! My self and my wife are now living in our new home and the mortgage broker they sent me to even paid us back the retainer we paid them! I couldn't thank Steve and Trinity enough for giving me back my life and giving me a future! You guy are truly a blessing!

• Si
    Silla13 Feb 28, 2013

FRAUD SO FAR!!! Not even BBB accredited! I have been working with Melissa Kimberlin (Senior Credit Coach) and what a horrible experience! I have a credit score of 587 and was trying to be charged $900 to fix my credit yet EVERYWHERE online I have read that they are charging people waaaay less and they have worse credit than I do. The worst part is that I ONLY authorized them to pull my credit (I never paid them a penny!) and guess what Trinity did? They applied for a home loan on my behalf WITHOUT my consent!!! I received a letter in the mail from a mortgage company first thing this year and the first line in the letter reads: "In connection with your application for a loan, the lender must disclose to you the score that a consumer reporting agency distributes to users and the lender used in connection with your loan and the key factors affecting your credit scores." I immediately contacted the home mortgage loan company stated on the letter I received because I was appalled that they did a loan request/application without my consent! Luckily the man who assisted me is investigating this and is so far BEYOND helpful. He stated to me in an email that another person contacted him with the same issue and this other person was having their credit "repaired" thorugh Trinity so he asked if I gave them my info to "repair" my credit... I was in disbelief! How could this gentleman possibly know I asked Trtinity to pull my credit?! I then forwarded his email to Melissa with Trinity and she kept giving me the run around and never answered my question as to why she applied for a home loan without my consent! I went back and forth with her through numerous emails trying to get an answer from her with NO success! I finally sent her one last email stating I am having this investigated (which I am) because this is FRAUD! Her answer was that I gave her consent to pull my credit... I ONLY AUTHORIZED MY CREDIT PULLED!!! NOT FOR ANYONE TO APPLY FOR A HOME LOAN ON MY BEHALF AND WITHOUT MY CONSENT! Once the investigation is finished I will update this, but if the outcome of the investigation is not good I will definitely be suing her and the company for sure! The internet is very powerful, unfortunately for them, they messed with the wroooong person!

• Lo
    lovetie Oct 24, 2012

I have been working with Seth Turner from Trinity Credit Services for about 4 months now. I must say, its going very well for me. I'm not the easiest customer to deal with but Seth is very patient with me, he answers all my questions and always calls me back...This man as taken my credit score from 490 into 590 and i still have 2 months to go... They have truly change my life... Thanks Seth

• La
    Larry Meadows Aug 10, 2012

I agree. This company did a great job for me and they were very professional. I'm in the military and my credit was a mess for years until i finally got tired of being embarrassed and talked down to. Not to mention the military would check my credit if I wanted a promotion. KNOWS2MUCH I think I have you beat. I started with a 512 credit score and finished with 779. AND I also got my car with no money down and 0% interest. My note is $349... Not much of a difference but I am competitive...lol Nonetheless I did not experience any issues with Trinity and yes I'll be on here as well if something comes up in the future.

• Kn
    KNOWS2MUCH Apr 21, 2012

One more thing.. My note is just $389 per month on a new car with a warranty.. When I was using the other company for credit repair, I had to put almost $2500 down on a $$12, 000 car. So far everything is going good. I'll be the first to respond on here if I encounter any issues in the future.

• Kn
    KNOWS2MUCH Apr 21, 2012

I am glad I used this company. I have no regrets at all. I used two other companies in the past and was just about to give up thinking I was stuck with bad credit forever. These guys did a great job on my report. My score as of today shows 765 and last month I bought a car with NO MONEY DOWN.. and 0% interest rate. My consultant was very good and always returned all my calls. I stayed on top of this since I was burned twice before. I was not sure I wanted to try this again, but my life is completely changed now. I feel like a regular citizen and my confidence is way up! I usually don't write stuff on blogs and all that but I wanted people to know this company really does work. My consultant was excellent and everything he told me would happen, happened just as he said. I am so thankful for this company. I love them just as much as I love GEICO, my credit union, and Joe s Crab Shack. They have all given me great service. By the way Mazda was the company that I was able to get the new car with NO MONEY DOWN and 0% interest for the whole loan. If their service stays good I'll add them to the list. And my car gets fantastic gas mileage by the way.

• Nr
    nrae Jan 04, 2012

@ paul vance- I am getting good and bad reviews...so im still unsure?

• Nr
    nrae Jan 04, 2012

I need help deciding if i should use trinity credit service? just being cautious...dont want to waste my money.

• Lu
    LuckyDuck23 Jun 13, 2011

So far Trinity Credit Services has been pretty reputable. I did my research when I searched for a company to help repair my credit and I found them, did my homework, and called them. Within a month I already have several negative items removed from my credit report.

• Jh
    jhend Jun 10, 2011

Hmm, I have no complaints about Trinity Credit Services. With their help, I was able to buy a 2010 Honda Accord without a co-signer! Plus they have given me some really good advice so I can maintain the high credit score.

• Ha
    HappyinTx May 25, 2011

Wow, I can't believe some of these reviews. I signed up with Trinity at the beginning of the year. I found myself in a tight spot and I needed some help. I went from credit scores in the 600s to credit scores in the mid 700s! Because of the help I received from Trinity Credit Services I was able to refinance my mortgage. I now SAVE $457/month! I am now saving money instead of bleeding money. Plus I now can qualify for better interest rates. I highly recommend them!

• Jn
    J Napolitano Apr 16, 2011

I used this company for my nephew, who I practically raised, that had some issues with several credit cards and cell phone charge offs from his younger days with us in New York. His credit rating was a mess and he needed a clean credit history to get his security clearance with the military. I found this company on the internet and they went through his negative accounts pretty fast. He was able to get his next level of security clearance within 3 months. I have no regrets. When he finished the program, they removed 17 items including a judgment. He was able to advance and he is doing great in his career! My co-worker just signed up with Trinity Credit Services and has started off pretty good as well.

• Su
    SuperFan25 Sep 03, 2010

I had the opposite experience with Trinity Credit Services. They were able to remove 33 negative items from my credit reports. 2 credit reports are 100% non-derogatory and the other one has 1 derogatory. This resulted in an improvement of my credit score by 100 points! I am thrilled. I now can get a home loan with a low interest rate.
    I have no complaints about Trinity, they are great!

• Sr
    S.Ramsey Aug 31, 2010

I have no complaints about Trinity Credit Services.
    My credit was really bad and my score increased to the mid 700s.
    With that huge increase, I was able to get my house refinanced
    at 4.9% which saves me $250/month. Trinity Credit Services
    did an excellent job for me

• Re
    Rexrod Aug 11, 2010

Everyone,
    I am in Missouri, and what I have learned to do and it is very effective is this: When I feel like I am being taken advantage of and a company promised me something and didn't follow through on it, I file a complaint with the Attorney General's office in my state and they essentially are a mediator. They are very good at getting your issues with companies resolved and strongly convince the company to make things right with you. They are very effective, at least here in Missouri they are. I complained against a jewelry company because they told me my finance rate would be 1.9% apr, but turns out it was per month, which meant it was 22.99 apr. After attempting to resolve the issue on my own with no success, I contacted the Attorney General's office and they resolved it within 30 days. Not only did they reverse the interest charges thus far, but they also made my interest rate 0%.

katesl2 Jun 21, 2010

The contract I signed states "can reschedule payment date; $35 fee
    will apply." I thought I had rescheduled the date because the
    "credit counselor" said "everything is taken care of." Now I realize
    they talked me out of submitting my request to reschedule in writing.
    When I disputed the charge to my debit card, Patrick Butler wrote to
    my bank saying "we did not receive her request in writing." Also,
    "results guaranteed" as advertised on Gmail is a scam. Patrick
    Butler wrote to my bank, "we sent letters to the credit bureaus; that
    fulfills the contract." They will let me talk and talk about the
    item I think should be removed from my credit report, and say they
    understand, but they have not gotten it removed after four months--
    and they say the contract is fulfilled. Beware!

katesl2 Jun 21, 2010

The contract I signed states "can reschedule payment date; $35 fee will apply." I thought I had rescheduled the date because the "credit counselor" said "everything is taken care of." Now I realize they talked me out of submitting my request to reschedule in writing. When I disputed the charge to my debit card, Patrick Butler wrote to my bank saying "we did not receive her request in writing." Also, "results guaranteed" as advertised on Gmail is a scam. Patrick Butler wrote to my bank, "we sent letters to the credit bureaus; that fulfills the contract." They will let me talk and talk about the item I think should be removed from my credit report, and say they understand, but they have not gotten it removed after four months-- and they say the contract is fulfilled. Beware!

• Do
    donel May 28, 2010

i have also used trinty and they did nothing for my credit and said they would do a second round and did nothing this is sad and DO NOT use TRINITY CREDITCA this was my mney i could have put on paying off stuff then having them just take my money!!! Not cool.i too have made complaint with the BBB..

Charles K12 May 07, 2010

Trinity Credit Services are a bunch of crooks and liars. They did absolutely nothing for me besides take my hard earned money. DO NOT USE TRINITY CREDIT SERVICES unless you don't mind giving money away for nothing.

• Th
    The_saint Jan 13, 2010

They did the exact same thing to me! Check them out on [redacted] .com!

• Pl
    Planocustomer Jan 04, 2010

I completely agree. They promised to remove my bankruptcy, charged me almost $1000 and refused to give me a refund or extend the length of time on my contract. They had a lady by the name of Lynda call me. She is full of crap. My scores have remained in the low 600's and never rose to 750 promised. They do not provide any customer service and take over a month to provide updates and place new investigations.

• Iv
    Ivy Steele May 13, 2009

Also once we saw that no resolution was being done- we went to BBB- Once Patrick Butler found out about us complainng to the BBB he tells us It's out of his hands and nothing could be done. I was so upset and so frustrated. Even if we never get our $900 back, we will make sure that we continue to complain on every blog, websites, BBB and all kind of consumer complaint resources so that other people wont make the same mistakes and give away their hard earned money to these crooks at Trinity Credit services. We're also thinking about contacting the local news stations and taking them to court.

• Iv
    Ivy Steele May 13, 2009

I agree they did my husband the same way- We went to them in July 2008- We dealt with a guy name Eric Norton and Patric Butler- Told us the same mess. Clean it up in 3 to 6 months - if not they would refund back the 900.00 we paid. We were trying to buy a house. We got the house in november of 2008 but it was my credit not my husband. Our loan officers could see that NOTHING was being done to his credit to increase his scores and we confronted them about it. We had poor customer service. Eric never called back or returned calls until we got irate- Then they would have other people call us instead. So in January 2009 my husband stuff was still the same and Patrick makes all these excuses and try to justify things. We still havent got our money back and may never get it back. I wouldnt refer y worst enemy to them. Times are hard and no one has money to simply just give away. To this day my husband still get collection calls and mail. But we were told that all this would be cleared and fix- yeah right.

Jason Jan 23, 2009

They did awesome for me! They never promised me a 740 although I did end up at 700!