Trident Hyundai — Insurance renewal
I had paid inr 6250 on august 19, 2020 for my i20 car (ka 01 mj 5447) insurance renewal as your executive called me and requested me to pay this amount in 2 months advance, my actual car insurance expiry date is october 16, 2020. Since she followed up and requested a lot of times I made the payment in advance. Attached the payment transfer receipt.
Surprisingly after making the payment, I didn't get the policy when I followed up your executive she was saying my car premium has been increased as I had claimed the car insurance last year hence now I have to pay inr1500 more to get a new insurance renewal. Why don't she checked it 2 months ago before accepting the payment now when I object it, she is asking me to send the canceled cheque so that she can refund my amount. Now my question is after 2 months of follow up now she is saying she can refund the fund, what is this?, will you guys are going to pay me the interest for these 2 months?.
If this the scenario then why do you guys call customers in advance and ask them to renew the policy?, why cant your executives update the details after making the payment?. Sort this out with high priority else if something happened to my vehicle after the policy expires im going to take action against trident hyundai. This is terrible.
More Trident Hyundai Complaints & Reviews
- Trident Hyundai - cheat case!
- Trident Hyundai - third rated car service
- Trident Hyundai - poor after sales
- Trident Hyundai/i10 Car - poor service/stole petrol during service
- Trident Hyundai - till today I have not received the exchange bonus
- Trident Hyundai - hyundai creta, 1.4 e trident hyundai is unable to deliver on committed date 09. may.2019
- Trident Hyundai - tabrez-csr
- Trident Hyundai - car service
- Trident hyundai hobli - fraud of rs. 5000 booking amount
- Trident Hyundai Bangalore - Elite i20