Having problems with Trident Hyundai?

+91 984 426 6882 (Sankey Road Office)
+91 782 910 3333 (Sankey Road Office)
+91 984 470 1452 (Sankey Road Office)
+91 804 343 3333 (Sankey Road Office)
+91 990 011 5133 (Yeshwanthpur Office)
+91 984 426 6876 (Hosur Road Office)
+91 974 378 6716 (Hosur Road Office)
+91 984 426 6865 (Hosur Road Office)
+91 804 343 3222 (Hosur Road Office)
+91 974 378 6943 (Indiranagar Office)
+91 804 343 3111 (Indiranagar Office)
+91 974 378 6737 (Indiranagar Office)
+91 996 418 7952 (Whitefield Office)
+91 804 343 3666 (Whitefield Office)
+91 984 426 6873 (Whitefield Office)
+91 735 375 0677 (Whitefield Office)
+91 804 343 3999 (Yeshwanthpur Office)
+91 984 470 1457 (Yeshwanthpur Office)
+91 984 451 0218 (Jakkasandra Used Car Sale)
+91 984 451 0520 (West of Chord Road Used Car Sale)
+91 806 601 6300 (Audgodi Service)
+91 804 343 3777 (J P Nagar Service)
+91 984 472 0893 (Kalyannagar Service)
+91 984 426 6874 (Sheshadripuram Service)
№ 1, Lower Palace Orchards, Sankey Road
Bangalore
India - 560003
Hosur Road Office
№ 46/4, Garvebhavi palya, Next to Narshimha Theatre, Begur Hobli, Bangalore - 560068

Indiranagar Office
№ 9, HAL Old Airport Main Road, Kodihalli, Before Leela Palace, Bangalore - 560038

Whitefield Office
№ 111, 124 & 125, B Narayanapura Village, Whitefield, Bangalore East Taluk, Bangalore - 560036

Yeshwanthpur Office
№ 26/4B, Building "A", lndustrial Suburb, 1st Stage, Rajajinagar, Bangalore - 560 055

Jakkasandra Used Car Sale
38/4, Sarjapur Road, Jakkasandra, Koramangala, Bangalore - 560034

West of Chord Road Used Car Sale
3, 61/2, 10th Main, West of chord Road, Shivanagar, Bangalore - 560010

Audgodi Service
№ 5, 15th cross, Kolandappa garden, Anepalya, Audgodi, Bangalore - 560030

J P Nagar Service
№ 10th Mile, (Anthony's Industrial Area), Kanakpura Main Road, Bangalore - 560078

Kalyannagar Service
141/1, 6th 'B' Main HRBR Layout, Kalyan Nagar, Outer Ring Road, Bangalore - 560043

Sheshadripuram Service
№ 130, 1st Main Road, Sheshadripuram, Bangalore - 560020

Complaints & Reviews

poor service/stole petrol during service

Hi, we purchased an i10 from Trident Hyundai 100 feet road. The service provided by them is really poor and the customer service is appaling. We met different customer care executives everytime we went. Finally when we collected the car they we had to fight to get a deposit refund of Rs.1000 that we had made. Then they gave us a broken number plate. Once we came home we realized they had forgotten to put the sunfilm on the dirver window. After numerous calls and a 2 week wait they fixed it. But in a couple of days the passenger seat sunfilm tore. After several visits they did not fix it. During the first servicing they put a work sunfilm color! And we are still stuck with it. Meanwhile we had an unfortuante incident of a rat bite on the hose and we had to get the car towed. After specifying that the car should be towed to the inner ring road center (which is the nearest) it was towed to Jakkasandra center. Not only this, when we gave the car it was half tank full of petrol but on recieving the tank was empty. The service center people denied it and so did the towing guys. No amount of complaint has provided a solution. On the way back we realized in an attempt tofix teh hose they had created a loose connection in the air conditioner cord and the a/c stopped working. It is just 3 months since we bought the car and we already are at our wits end. No amount of customer complaint has yielded any result. No refund for petrol and we still drive around with a different sunfilm. Please make sure not to buy your car from trident Hyundai. Especially the 100 feet road. The manager Mr. Harish is also extremely unhelpful.

sales offer

i have purchased a hyundai accent executive at trident hyndai at the time of sales Mr. Varn has promised to install Centre Locking System. but i came to know that hyundai manufacturing itself intall locking system which is not automatic locking system but i enquired about this with Mr. Varn he said it can be programmed to get automatic lock when key is on. but so far he has not take any initiative with this to rectify. expecting your kind intervention in this regard.

thanking you

kishore
[protected]

I tried to contact the sales person manjula but she could not give any satisfactory answer

I purchased i10, magna from Trident show room on Hosur Road, Bangalore. The vechicle was delivered on 5th Jan 2010. Vechile registration number is KA 01 MF 1326.

I got the insurance receipt at a later date and found that the premium amount is 8518/- but Trident has collected around Rs 14651/- from me towards insurance premium.

I tried to contact the sales person Manjula but she could not give any satisfactory answer. I have emailed to sales manager Samir who claims that ICICILombard has authorised them to charge extra amount on the top of premium.

The fact is that Trident has been quoting IRDA rate which is the maximum premium a company can charge for insurance. Trident has quoted that amount and purchased the policy at a much cheaper rate. Since Trident is purchasing policy on my behalf it has no rights to overcharge me for a easily availlable policy oin the market. There is also no mandate to buy policy through Trident if they overcharge.

till today I have not received the exchange bonus

I have purchased one Santro XL car from your Trident Hundai, 100 Feet Road branch on 17th Sept, 2007 and I was promised from the sales person to give Rs. 10000/- exchange bonus to me in one month. Till today I have not received the exchange bonus, I am just getting assurance of another week and each time I contact the sales office. I have been getting such statements from Trident Office since Oct., 2007. I have escalated the issue to Sales Manager, Hundai Customer Care ( in copy), a number of times but the same response " Will be resolved in another week". After passing 5 months, still I am waiting for my cheque.

poor after sales

I bought a i10 recently. My remote car lock was also done at Trident Hyundai.The car was making a nuisance back horn noise. My neighbors went to the extent of issuing circular in our apartment against this.

When I contacted trident hyundai, they said there is no provision in i10 to provide a switch for back horn. I was then exploring and contacting other service stations.

Then I came to know the remote key has a very small adjustment to do this. When I bought the car, the remote key was also provided by them, but they did not care to provide me suggestion on this problem.

It is really pathetic to see this porr after sales support with the dealer. Hyundai should check this otherwise they may not retain the 20% share that they are enjoying in India

third rated car service

I had Purchased New Verna Diesel CRDI Sx from Indiranagar, Tridenty Hyundai, Bangalore during the month of June 2008. To my surprise vehicle was under repair for the first month only, the entire shocks were changed by service center, Inner ring road, bangalore.

Secondly the service center staff do not care about the complaint from my end regarding huge noise in the engine, inspite of repeated complaints with service center, nothing solved.

Thirdly the mileage is come down drastically to 11 kms per liter of diesel against the informed mileage of 15 km/liter of diesel, Inspite of repeated complaints at service center, Inner ring road, domlur, the vehicle has delivering the deserved mileage.

Fourthly the vehicle has become noisy from all the sides of the doors.

• Su
    Subramanya Mar 14, 2010

Trident is totally an unethical company ... from top upto the bottom. They screwed up my car as well in similar fashion. I suggest that one should keep away from Trident. Advaith is ok and atleast are not cheaters like Trident.

Anal Chavan May 02, 2018

Never buy Hyundai car ! They screwed by petrol pipe during service !

cheat case!

Hello Friends, I write this complaint against Trident Hyundai service station in Bangalore. This service...

worst service

Hello, I live in Bangalore and have purchased Hyundai Santro from Trident. I have had very bad experience...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices