Travelzoosinorama gold 8 tour/cruise

E

After booking with Sinorama from a Travelzoo "top twenty deals", I requested a disability accommodation on the air portion of the trip due to a medical issue. Despite promising to get back to me with the airline information, Sinorama did not. When I emailed them again, they then said they would refund the portion of the trip cost associated with the airfare. Despite requesting that via emails, Sinorama has not returned that to me and now do not respond at all.

This will be elevated to initiation of a lawsuit shortly.

RESOLVED

• Travelzoo's response · Aug 29, 2017

Dear esq007007,

We are very sorry to hear about your experience with Sinorama. If you would like to discuss your experience with a member of our Customer Service Team, please call us at [protected]. Agents are available 24 hours.

The Travelzoo Team

• Ni
    Ni Chen Sep 02, 2018

My Sinorama China 15 days trip to Yangze river . Since I didn't receive my pre-departure package as promised, my phone calls got busy signal, and no one replied to my emails . 8/31/2018, I finally got an email from CustomerProtection BC, Canada, stating that Sinorama Travel is suspended and business is closed, suggesting to request a refund from credit card company/travel insurance, if you still want to go on your trip, you need to confirm, but with whom??? the Travel agency is out of business and not responding!
    It's terrible! but at least we know what's happening, and I'm processing my refund request.