[Resolved] Travelgenio — service
Hi there I was just for over 30 min on a phone with a terribly rude unprofessional woman who in the end hung up on me. I asked her I would like to pay for additional luggage, she disappeared for 15 min and ask me to which date I would like to change my ticket (???!!!) bI explained again I just want to pay for additional luggage she again disappeared and then told me it would cost 100€. However I got a mail from you where it's written that it costs 66€ (image attached). She was rude, kept on interrupting me, didn't explain why there is a discrepancy between prices. When I asked her to send me an email with a contact where I can complain she hang up on me.
This is not only unprofessional but also outrageous.
My email is [protected]@gmail.com My booking number you can find on the image I send you, the original booking number was: WZJNUD.
I hope to hear from you soon
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
TravelGenio Customer Care's Response · Aug 01, 2018
Hi ewa Kemble. You will receive a reply by email within the next few hours. Thank you for your collaboration.
More Travelgenio Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Travelgenio - travelgenio do not respond to refund and credits for flights 
- Travelgenio - flight cancellation refund 
- [Resolved] Travelgenio - this company is a fraud. don't book with them 
- [Resolved] Travelgenio - change of date for ticket 
- [Resolved] Travelgenio - refunded money
- [Resolved] Travelgenio - payment method unavailable
- [Resolved] Travelgenio - customer service 
- [Resolved] Travelgenio - flights 
- [Resolved] Travelgenio - refund
- [Resolved] Travelgenio - refund not received after flight cancelled 5 months ago