Travelgenioovercharged

L Nov 19, 2018

It is terrible for my purchasing experience with travelgenio.

I was shocked to receive notice that your website had deducted s$657.65 from my credit card account. I had made no purchases with the amount of s$657.65. Instead, I made a booking for two airtickets scheduled on 12/1/2019 on 18th november 2018 but the amount chargeable was s$596.07 (I can produce the payment method page displaying the actual amount payable was s$596.07). A special discount was shown available on the payment method page, which reduces the actual amount payable to s$597.07.

After contacting with travelgenio, they told me that the special discount is only applyed to maestro spain card.

I produce to you the following evidence to show, unequivocally, that I was not shown the s$657 you claimed I was shown and consented to before payment. I did not see any disclaimer stating that the discount would only apply to maestro spanish. Though, I believe at this stage the burden of proof would have shifted to your side and it is your responsibility to show, with evidence instead of baseless claims, that I have been shown and consented to such onerous and uncommon condition.

[travelgenio sl #2097393] overcharged

overcharged
overcharged

RESOLVED

• Updated by LucyXu · Nov 19, 2018

Travelgenio是一家骗子中介。我在Tripadvisor网站上通过Travelgenio订了两张东航的机票,[protected]从新加坡飞往上海,选用信用卡付款。付款页上显示原价S$657.65,折扣S$61.58 实付S$596.07。我确定的成交价是S$596.07。为防纠纷,我还把付款页面截屏。谁知按下《付款》键后,Travelgenio从我信用卡上扣除的却是S$657.65。
    我连发几个Email,根本没人理我。后来我在Live Chat找到他们,并显示付款截屏,他们硬是不认账,硬说我同意了原价。后几经交涉,又胡说折扣是给西班牙什么卡用的,见鬼啊,之前从未显示折扣适用条款,最重要的是信用卡付款检验后都显示最终成交价是S$596.07
    无语,流氓销售!
    [Travelgenio SL #2097393]

• Travelgenio's response · Nov 20, 2018

You will receive a reply by email within the next few hours. Thank you for your collaboration.

• Travelgenio's response · Nov 20, 2018