The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Travelgenio — overcharged
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
It is terrible for my purchasing experience with travelgenio.
I was shocked to receive notice that your website had deducted s$657.65 from my credit card account. I had made no purchases with the amount of s$657.65. Instead, I made a booking for two airtickets scheduled on 12/1/2019 on 18th november 2018 but the amount chargeable was s$596.07 (I can produce the payment method page displaying the actual amount payable was s$596.07). A special discount was shown available on the payment method page, which reduces the actual amount payable to s$597.07.
After contacting with travelgenio, they told me that the special discount is only applyed to maestro spain card.
I produce to you the following evidence to show, unequivocally, that I was not shown the s$657 you claimed I was shown and consented to before payment. I did not see any disclaimer stating that the discount would only apply to maestro spanish. Though, I believe at this stage the burden of proof would have shifted to your side and it is your responsibility to show, with evidence instead of baseless claims, that I have been shown and consented to such onerous and uncommon condition.
[travelgenio sl #2097393] overcharged
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Travelgenio Complaints & Reviews
- Travelgenio - travelgenio do not respond to refund and credits for flights
- Travelgenio - flight cancellation refund
- Travelgenio - this company is a fraud. don't book with them
- Travelgenio - change of date for ticket
- Travelgenio - change of the flight date
- Travelgenio - The flight ticket is automatically canceled and travelgenio have to get a refund. However, they haven't received any phone calls and no e-mails .
- Travelgenio - payment method unavailable
- Travelgenio - customer service
- Travelgenio - Why do I have to pay the cancellation fee when I cannot travel to due to border restrictions?
- Travelgenio - I'm complaining about my flight