[Resolved] Travelgeniocustomer service

E Jul 30, 2018 Review updated:

TravelGenio, are you playing joke with me? Is this really what you call service?
How come you are not replying to me email for 3 working days + weekend?

I sent my email 3 weeks ago and one single problem hasnt been solved.

When i tried to purchase a ticket from your website an error occurred saying the money couldnt be paid. And you sent me an email saying the paymeny process failed and i need to confirm to continue to purchase. Obviously i did not confirm because of this unstable service. So i bought ticket from other office.
Then few days later, you sent me an email saying YOU took out money from my card and purchased the ticket that I DID NOT PAY FOR. I dont need your ticket but you took it out without my confirmation.
And as a reply to my cancelation to the ticket you bought with my card, you said i need to pay 280 euro as a cancellation fee.
What are you doing? Why do i pay that much money for ticket you forcefully purchased?

And what makes me more angry is you not replying immediately or solving this problem. Instead, you mentioned that I bought the ticket. I wonder if you even read my email.

Please solve this problem already and beware i am not paying for the ticket you forcefully purchased nor the cancellation fee of your mistake.

• TravelGenio's response · Jul 30, 2018

You will receive a reply by email within the next few hours. Thank you for your collaboration.

• Resolution Statement

Matt.HH Jul 31, 2018

This is exactly the same thing that happened to me. It's called theft. And it can't be legal. If the payment does not go through on the website after entering all credit card details Travelgenio send an email to you asking you to pay through a link in the email. I didn't see that email until a week after my failed booking on the website and I definitely did not pay by that link in the email. Yet... 90 minutes after the failed booking they send me a booking confirmation email. I had already bought another ticket so now I had two and both non refundable. Their customer support kept hanging the phone up on me when I immediately phoned them. 5 times! I am very sorry to hear they did it to you too. It is comforting though to know that they actually do it to other people. Just one of the many fraudulent practices of this scam travel agency. My advice to you is to contact your bank and lodge a dispute. I spent 5 weeks of high stress, nearly 100 emails and got nowhere. They will deny all responsibility. Don't even bother trying to go through them to get your money refunded. Get your bank on to it immediately. They just take people's money and use it for other things until they are forced to give it back. Scum company!