[Resolved] Travelgeniocancelled flight - not contacting me

M Oct 07, 2019

I had booked a flight in July for xmax flight to Prague 20.12.2019 BOOKING REF: WOMQSP
as I received very dodgy email about confirming my flight to Barcelona ( which I haven't booked ) with the same ref number as per above I then contacted travelgenio - lady who I spoke to was rude, didn't apologise and was not able to explained what happened -she just said they can give me money back in 3 months.
If I wouldn't have called I would not know that flight is cancelled. I find this very unprofessional and I'm very disappointed with the whole situation and handling this situation had to know quickly purchased new flight ticket for a different date and much more expensive.

• Resolution Statement

• TravelGenio Customer Care's Response · Oct 07, 2019

Hi Monika. You will receive a reply by email within the next few hours. Thank you for your cooperation.