Having problems with CancelOn?

CancelOn reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Mar 22, 2017. The latest review cancelon was posted on Oct 11, 2019. CancelOn has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 5 reviews. CancelOn has resolved 0 complaints.

CancelOn Customer Service Contacts

+1 855 226 2359 (United States and Canada)
+44 800 014 8161 (United Kingdom)
+61 180 045 9141 (Australia)
+64 800 451 433 (New Zealand)
160 Greentree Dr Ste 101
Sat24h
Sun24h
Office in London
37 Broadhurst Gardens, London, NW6 3QT, United Kingdom

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with CancelOn Customer Service. Initial CancelOn complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for CancelOn above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about CancelOn. Discuss the issues you have had with CancelOn and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

CancelOn Complaints & Reviews

Canceloncancelon

I sold my $800 booking on the site for a red for Hampton Inn through Hotels.com. I received an email from Cancelon congratulating me that my booking was sold for the price I wanted and saying I would be paid $600 on the day of checkout. When it came time to pay me, however, Cancelon went radio silent. I know they were paid by someone for my room so this is nothing short of fraud and they are no longer responding to my emails.

• Updated by BrendanR · Oct 16, 2019

Soon after this posting I received full payment from Cancelon. Although I didnt get a quick explanation for the 2 week delay in payment, which would have avoided the anxiety, my overall experience was positive and I would use Cancelon again.

Canceloncancelon.com will cancel your reservation unexpectedly!

From cancelon.com BOOKING #517998

"Dear Kenon,
    Hope you are well.
    Unfortunately, we couldn't confirm your reservation with the hotel as our bank did not authorize the transaction.
    We had to cancel your reservation and refund you fully.
    You will see the refund in your account in next 3-10 working days.
    We request you to use a different card for the payment of Cancelon deals
    Best Regards,
    Abbey"

Do not use them if you really need your room to be available for you. They do not care about your plans or reservations, trust me. You WILL be screwed, so don't say you weren't warned.

Cancelon — hotel cancellation.

I had to cancel a reservation to cuba which i went to trivago which redirected me to cancelon. On July 28 my...

Woodside

Cancelon — Never again

Disappointed to the maximum. Please stay away from this website. They have let me down, they simply canceled...

cancelon.com — Reservation error

Trivago.com utilizes a very unreputable resale co.: Cancelon. The price they charged me for a 1 night stay at...