Travelers AdvantageWhat a scam. What a ripoff.

D

I was offered a $1 deal through Comfort Suites for Travelers Advantage Club and was to receive discounts for Comfort Suites and free gas amounting to $40. This was a 90 day deal and I would have the opportunity to cancel before 90 days with no extra charges. I never received any correspondence from this company and then was charged $99.99 on my credit card. I had forgotten about these people because they never contacted me at all.

What a scam. What a ripoff. I’m going to contact the Federal Trade Commission about these people. This is pitiful. Warn anyone you can about these con men.

• Br
    Brenda Y Oct 17, 2014

I agree, can never make a reservation on their website for the destinations and dates i need. Their prices are way higher than any other website I've used. Don't bother with their so called offers!