Toyota Service Center — irresponsible response
My car was sent for service at toyota service centre (Larkin, JB) and the bumper was dented which I had only discovered 1 day later. I forwarded my complaints to the abovementioned center becauses I suspected it was damaged there. I was given a reply bluntly by the manager that such thing would never happen at his center and his workers would not lie to him without conducting a thorough investigation. I was baffled with his remarks thinking that I was out to ask for compensation. I couldn't say that they were responsible because I had no proof. The case was then handled by a customer relation officer and I was grateful that the officer handled quite well though it was confirmed by them that the damage was caused elsewhere. I am writing this complaint because I was disatisfied with the response the manager had given me becuase that was my first time buying a brand which is well-known and my first service there. As a customer I am truly disappointed with their service and I shall never step into any of the service centre of Toyota ever again because I was deeply hurt by the manager's attitude.
More Toyota Service Center Complaints & Reviews
- Toyota corolla 141 - low fuel consumption rate
- Toyota Vios - engine knocking sound
- Toyota International Lotto (Headquarter), japan - no response regarding toyota car international promotion program
- Toyota Lottery Award - scam lottery!
- Toyota Malaysia - poor service from toyota malaysia
- Toyota Motor Corporation - rav4 negligent misrepresentation - wa state - toyota bellevue
- toyotalotto.thai1210signgmail.com - scam
- 2006 Toyota Corolla - clicks and jerks
- Toyota Motor Corporation - toyota extra care vehicle service agreement application number ar621f
- Liberty Toyota Of Burlington, NJ - I have officially been degraded.