Toyota Motor Corporation — service
This is the second time I have called to schedule service and supposedly have free oil changes but can't get in for two weeks. I then call my local dealer they get me in the next day. Staff Is rude. They want me to keep calling back or call to the other service places. You would think the computers would be connected. The oil change is free so is this how they get out of it . I don't know why people are rude to people who made a purchase from your company.
More Toyota Motor Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Toyota corolla 141 - low fuel consumption rate 
- Toyota Vios - engine knocking sound 
- Toyota International Lotto (Headquarter), japan - no response regarding toyota car international promotion program 
- Toyota Lottery Award - scam lottery! 
- Toyota / MMT Gearbox - dishonest sales tactics - advertising and selling vehicles equipped with mmt gearbox as automatic 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - rav4 negligent misrepresentation - wa state - toyota bellevue
- toyotalotto.thai1210signgmail.com - scam
- 2006 Toyota Corolla - clicks and jerks 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - toyota extra care vehicle service agreement application number ar621f
- Liberty Toyota Of Burlington, NJ - I have officially been degraded.