Toyota Motor Corporation — work charged but not done
On June 3, 2019, I took my 2016 Toyota Camry to Grieco Toyota on Taunton Ave in East Providence, RI 02914 for an oil change and tire rotation and a 30, 000 mile check. I was told I needed an alignment too so I agreed to that as well. I was charged $215.30 for the work which I paid. Upon getting my car home I relaized the rotation wasn't done I took the car back and the person doing the work on my car said he didn't see the rotate tires on the work order even having it on the work order 3 times. I believe the service tech was being lazy and thought he would pull a fast one by not doing the rotation. I am a senior citizens on a fixed income, it's difficult for me to pay $215 and not get what I paid for. That's stealing! I will never step foot in this dealership again and I will not let my wife or son go there either. The first line on the work order was A Service Package A: Replace engine oil and filter, ROTATE TIRES and check tire pressure, how could anyone miss that! Rotate tires appeared 2 more times on work order.My customer number was 60697, After giving this much thought, I want a refund for the money I paid.
Warren H Coachman
83 Allerton Ave
E Providence, RI 02914
More Toyota Motor Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Toyota corolla 141 - low fuel consumption rate 
- Toyota Vios - engine knocking sound 
- Toyota International Lotto (Headquarter), japan - no response regarding toyota car international promotion program 
- Toyota Lottery Award - scam lottery! 
- Toyota Malaysia - poor service from toyota malaysia 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - rav4 negligent misrepresentation - wa state - toyota bellevue
- toyotalotto.thai1210signgmail.com - scam
- 2006 Toyota Corolla - clicks and jerks 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - toyota extra care vehicle service agreement application number ar621f
- Liberty Toyota Of Burlington, NJ - I have officially been degraded.