Toyota Motor Corporationwork charged but not done

B Jul 06, 2019

On June 3, 2019, I took my 2016 Toyota Camry to Grieco Toyota on Taunton Ave in East Providence, RI 02914 for an oil change and tire rotation and a 30, 000 mile check. I was told I needed an alignment too so I agreed to that as well. I was charged $215.30 for the work which I paid. Upon getting my car home I relaized the rotation wasn't done I took the car back and the person doing the work on my car said he didn't see the rotate tires on the work order even having it on the work order 3 times. I believe the service tech was being lazy and thought he would pull a fast one by not doing the rotation. I am a senior citizens on a fixed income, it's difficult for me to pay $215 and not get what I paid for. That's stealing! I will never step foot in this dealership again and I will not let my wife or son go there either. The first line on the work order was A Service Package A: Replace engine oil and filter, ROTATE TIRES and check tire pressure, how could anyone miss that! Rotate tires appeared 2 more times on work order.My customer number was 60697, After giving this much thought, I want a refund for the money I paid.
Warren H Coachman