Toyota Motor Corporation — toyota vios [protected]° angle panoramic view monitor
Car Model : Toyota Vios (2017)
Car Plate No. : VAH 7618
I have issue on the 360° angle Panoramic View Monitor. It started with the front camera having issue than follow by the back camera. Currently the right side camera is having issue. I have try to ask assist from Toyota Services center at Hiewa Auto Gallery (Melaka) Sdn Bhd. I have took to repair for more than 3 or 4 times. But the issue keep on happening from front to back and now my right side camera. The service center said will follow up and keep me up to date. I have even provided a clip of video to them. They do not provide me any update and solution at all. They told me that Toyota HQ could not do anything unless the whole camera is spoil and they just willing to change and repair for me? What is the point of the warranty that Toyota gave? Is Toyota intention to purposely wait for my warranty to expired, so they can charge me money to repair it?
More Toyota Motor Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Toyota corolla 141 - low fuel consumption rate
- Toyota Vios - engine knocking sound
- Toyota International Lotto (Headquarter), japan - no response regarding toyota car international promotion program
- Toyota Lottery Award - scam lottery!
- Toyota Malaysia - poor service from toyota malaysia
- Toyota Motor Corporation - rav4 negligent misrepresentation - wa state - toyota bellevue
- toyotalotto.thai1210signgmail.com - scam
- 2006 Toyota Corolla - clicks and jerks
- Toyota Motor Corporation - toyota extra care vehicle service agreement application number ar621f
- Liberty Toyota Of Burlington, NJ - I have officially been degraded.