[Resolved] Toyota Motor Corporationdamaged car battery service and no support provided

M Aug 15, 2018

Date: Aug 9, 2018
Customer No. 311994
During normal maintenance service to Toyota Beaverton(OREGON), i asked to clean some corrosion accumulating over battery. The advisory (Christ Scott) suggested to opt of Battery Service.After completed battery service when car was handed over, it did not start.
Advisor jump started it and asked to keep it ON for 10-15 min. After driving 20 min and restarting, CAR did not started, and need jump start again.
Called service center, and it was told to me, service center is closed.
Called service center next day, it was told to me to bring the car back to service station. I told the car cannot be started.
No help is provided, No towing was offered.
When i bring the car back to service station on my own arrangement, i was told to install and pay for new battery.
My battery was in good condition before being given for Battery Service, I need to pay for new battery and was not able to drive and use Car for my own use as it was rendered unoperational.

• Updated by [email protected] · Aug 24, 2018

Dealer agreed to compensate for some part of monetary loss in future transactions.

• Resolution Statement