[Resolved] Toyota Motor Corporation — damaged car battery service and no support provided
Date: Aug 9, 2018
Customer No. 311994
During normal maintenance service to Toyota Beaverton(OREGON), i asked to clean some corrosion accumulating over battery. The advisory (Christ Scott) suggested to opt of Battery Service.After completed battery service when car was handed over, it did not start.
Advisor jump started it and asked to keep it ON for 10-15 min. After driving 20 min and restarting, CAR did not started, and need jump start again.
Called service center, and it was told to me, service center is closed.
Called service center next day, it was told to me to bring the car back to service station. I told the car cannot be started.
No help is provided, No towing was offered.
When i bring the car back to service station on my own arrangement, i was told to install and pay for new battery.
My battery was in good condition before being given for Battery Service, I need to pay for new battery and was not able to drive and use Car for my own use as it was rendered unoperational.
Dealer agreed to compensate for some part of monetary loss in future transactions.
More Toyota Motor Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Toyota corolla 141 - low fuel consumption rate 
- Toyota Vios - engine knocking sound 
- Toyota International Lotto (Headquarter), japan - no response regarding toyota car international promotion program 
- Toyota Lottery Award - scam lottery! 
- Toyota Malaysia - poor service from toyota malaysia 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - rav4 negligent misrepresentation - wa state - toyota bellevue
- toyotalotto.thai1210signgmail.com - scam
- 2006 Toyota Corolla - clicks and jerks 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - toyota extra care vehicle service agreement application number ar621f
- Liberty Toyota Of Burlington, NJ - I have officially been degraded.