Toyota Motor Corporation — corrolla 2020 xse
I collected my new Corolla XSE last Monday with 157km on delivery. I've added just 50km in the past week.
My wife purchased a Corolla Hybrid in July and is really happy.
Last Friday early morning turning off a new tarmacked road my XSE slid doing no more than 40km per hour!
The XSE has Dunlop 5000 Sport tyres and the dealership parts manager today advised these are dry performance tyres!!
Why was i sold a Toyota in November in Victoria, BC with dry performance tyres and are dangerous in wet moist cold climate in Victoria, BC.
I purchased a car to use all year not just the summer months.
Also, there is tremendous road noise from these particular tyres, we never experienced this in the demo car but the sales team cant remember if the demo car had different brand of tyres.
Shouldn't Toyota being selling car with the right tyres for the right location otherwise its dangerous and buyers having to no option than to buy new tyres at around $1200 all fitted!!
Will definately be telling people online not to buy the Corolla XSE as they are dangerous in the wet.
More Toyota Motor Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Toyota corolla 141 - low fuel consumption rate 
- Toyota Vios - engine knocking sound 
- Toyota International Lotto (Headquarter), japan - no response regarding toyota car international promotion program 
- Toyota Lottery Award - scam lottery! 
- Toyota Malaysia - poor service from toyota malaysia 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - rav4 negligent misrepresentation - wa state - toyota bellevue
- toyotalotto.thai1210signgmail.com - scam
- 2006 Toyota Corolla - clicks and jerks 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - toyota extra care vehicle service agreement application number ar621f
- Liberty Toyota Of Burlington, NJ - I have officially been degraded.