The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Town Fair Tire — charging for services that come free
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Veterans Day 2008: Upon having a 2pm appt. and not leaving until 5pm, and after listening to at least two other customers blast the personel for the same issue, while NO manager stepped in, I noticed I was charged for an alignment that comes FREE with my tires. Keep in mind, I did ask the Town Fair empolyee at least two times if it came free. But his selling skills or should I say, "improper wording" of a Balance AND Alignment being one in the same, made me think otehrwise. When I sent Town fair a letter via email, as of today 1/18/2009, not one Town Fair manager has even called me. Instead, I recieved an email to say, my letter would be email to a regional manager and that I would be reimbursed $25.00 ..Which still has not arrived... because they were waiting for me to reply (??) ~This was by far the worst expeirence I have ever had in their industry! I would NEVER recommend them to anyone.
More Town Fair Tire Complaints & Reviews
- Town Fair Tire - worst service ever!
- Town Fair Tire - lug bolts damage
- Town Fair Tire - I will never go back
- Town Fair Tire - double charging
- Town Fair Tire - terrible service &pricing scam
- Town Fair Tire - pathetic store
- Town Fair Tire - 2 new tires and air pressure sensor
- Town Fair Tire - alignment issue, now tires are weqring out with less than 30k on then
- Town Fair Tire - damage tires
- Town Fair Tire - delayed order