Having problems with Ashleys Towing?

Ashleys Towing Customer Service Contacts

3030 Sheridan St
Las Vegas, Nevada

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Ashleys Towing Customer Service. Initial Ashleys Towing complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Ashleys Towing above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Ashleys Towing. Discuss the issues you have had with Ashleys Towing and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Ashleys Towing Complaints & Reviews

Dec 18, 2020

Ashleys Towing — Unlawful towing because my car has a flat tyre

I live in southwest Las Vegas apartment community called Coronado bay club 7600 s Jones blvd. As per...

Ashleys Towingvehicle

My car is registered through Washington (Military) but when they sent me my registration they only sent me one sticker which in Washington it's acceptable so Im like ok that's on the DMV but I can get a replacement which will take couple days since it's coming from Washington all they said was well if your cars there we will tow it saying it's the law. There's no other place for me to park my vehicle and they don't care won't even give me couple days till the replacement which is in the mail now comes in smdh they just want money and person on the phone was rude not even trying to help all they kept saying well guess your car is getting towed

Ashley's Towing — UNLAWFUL TOWING!!!!

I live in a gated community as well and this is not the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, but 4th TIME they tow one of my car...

Ashley's Towing — Unlawful Towing

Ashley's Towing company are scandalous crooks with unethical business practices. They stole my vehicle...

Ashley's Towing — Awful company

Very shady, not surprising for a towing company. Ashley's Towing towed my car yesterday in front of my...