TLG Just for Me — unauthorized charges on chase card
On my Chase credit card I have been charged membership fees for a service I didn't sign up for. This service was called Just for Me and it was through TLG. I was credited $129. for this years fee however, I have been charged the yearly fee since 2006. TLG told me they could not credit my card for the previous membership fees. I don't know how these people are getting away with this. Especially since it is a large sum of money they are charging each year. Please let me know what I need to do to get the previous fees removed from my Chase card.
Thanks you so much.
More TLG Just for Me Complaints & Reviews
- Great Fun - spirit airline, shoppers advantage - airfare; membership account and monthly fee
- TLG Buyers Advantage - unauthorized billing
- TLG Shopper - unauthorized charge
- Tlg Fye Vip - charge my debit card
- TLG Shopper - canceling my membership
- TLG Great America - fruad/scam
- TLG - fraudulent charges
- greatfunsite.com - scam under the guise of a $10.00 rebate after ordering bank checks
- TLG Great Fun - unauthorized charges to credit card
- TLG Greatfun - unauthorized charge