TLG Great Fun — stealing from my checking account!
I have been charged $9.99 for at least 13 months and never realized what it was. Called the company, TLG Great Fun, and they told me I signed up for their services. I asked what the services were and was given no answer. I told the lady to credit my account for all charges and to discontinue the charges. She just mumbled around and then hung up on me. This company is a SCAM and a stop should be put on them. If I do not get my money back, plus 2 overdraft fees of $35. oo, I will contact my lawyer and have them prosecuted. I NEVER sign up for services, online or over the phone, so I know I did not give permission for money to be taken from my account every month!!!
More TLG Great Fun Complaints & Reviews
- Great Fun - spirit airline, shoppers advantage - airfare; membership account and monthly fee
- TLG Buyers Advantage - unauthorized billing
- TLG Shopper - unauthorized charge
- Tlg Fye Vip - charge my debit card
- TLG Shopper - canceling my membership
- TLG Great America - fruad/scam
- TLG - fraudulent charges
- greatfunsite.com - scam under the guise of a $10.00 rebate after ordering bank checks
- TLG Great Fun - unauthorized charges to credit card
- TLG Greatfun - unauthorized charge