Tlg Great Fun 800 - 290 - 8603charged my credit card fradulently

A

I was going through my credit card transaction details when i suddenly noticed that one of name Tlg great fun have deducted 11.99 dollars from my account on 2 occasions beginning april.
when i asked my credit card company to block this company from charging my credit card, they replied they cant do it.
They suggested me to talk with that company and resolve the dispute.However i have no knowledge when did i subscribe or become member of this company.

Any suggestions as to how to go ahead with this.