Tire Kingdompoor customer service

E Dec 01, 2018

I visited your locates at 1159 21st in Vero Beach, I went there due to a flat tire on my Ford Truck. Since I was running late for work I used the instant flat fix which I brought from Lowes Home improvement which didn't work. I drove to Tire Kingdom in which one of your counter help came out to look at the tire since it had flat fix poured into it he would not fix the flat, but instead he offered to sell me a tire. MInd you my tires are also brand new!!! Yet he was willing to replace the tire which had flat fix in it then fix the flat, how pathetic a mechanic who doesnt want to get his hands dirty!! Yet I was able to change the flat drove to a local tire shop located in Fort Pierce which was minority owned who changed the tire without any questions. Then people in this country have the nerve to say foreigners are taking there jobs when they refuse to dirty there hands with a simple tire change. TALK ABOUT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! I WILL POST THIS ON SOCIAL MEDIA!!!

• Updated by Enriqueg1962 · Dec 01, 2018