Tire ChoiceAwful company

I took my car to this Tire Choice location for new tires and an alignment. When I drove it in there was absolutely no exhaust noise, but when I picked it up there was a noticeable roar. As soon as I arrived home I called the store and reported the problem to Tim as I did not want any time to pass and have it look like it was my fault.

He said 'Bring it back and we'll look at it.' I don't know why he suggested that because all they did was tell me how it couldn't be their fault. They 'don't go anywhere near that area' and that the gasket where the exhaust pipe meets the manifold was broken. I suggested that the mechanic could have bumped against the pipe causing the gasket to break. They were quick to point out that it's an older model car like that makes it OK.

After an email to their corporate office I got another call from someone else at the store; not the corporate people, and received the same story again. Now I guess they consider the matter closed and I will have to get it repaired at my own expense. If I have someone else's property in my possession and something happens to it, no matter what the circumstances I take responsibility rather than make excuses.

If you live in this area you have plenty of options for tires. Make a different Tire Choice. I sure will!

More Tire Choice Complaints & Reviews

• Ni
    NinaC Jul 20, 2009

Worst companyyou can deal with - they tried to rip me off saying my airconditioner compressor was gone, and car could not be driven with a/c on. They scared me into renting a car since I had a business trip scheduled, wasted 2 hours of my time. They are deceptive, dishonest and greedy. The particular store I am referring to is on Colonial Blvd in Ft. Myers, near I-75

• Ro
    RONCARR1 Jan 08, 2012

Hi am RONALD WASHINGTON
    I living Leigh acres and i had 4 new tire install on my F-350 yes-today by your YOUR AT 9002 Rolfes Road Unit 1 FT MYERS 33966
    [protected] sold to me BY JAMES REDECKER AT THAT TIME OVER THE PHONE AND Cooper Zeon LTZ 275/60/R20 XL
    BUT INSTEAD THEY PUT ON COOPER HT PLUS 275/60/R20 AND I TOLD THEM THAT THEY HAD THE WRONG ON MY TRUCK BUT THE SALE WHO WAS IN CHARGE TO ME NOTHING HE CAN DO BECAUSE JAMES WAS GOING HOME FOR TO DAY ANDAFTER I WAITED 5 HOURS FOR MY TRUCK THEN HE TOLD ME THESE ARE NOT THE RIGHT TIRE FOR YOUR TRUCK AFTER HE USED FIRE AND GAS TO PUT THEM ON MY RIMS
    AND I DO HAVE PICTURE OF THAT EVENT
    I WILL BE CALL MY LAW TOMORROW BECAUSE MY WIFE DRIVER THIS TRUCK TO WORK WITH A THREE OLD ON BROAD

• Re
    Reviewer54058 Dec 05, 2015

They tried to sell me new front struts that did not need replacing at more than $700.00. I toook my car to the dealer as was told they were running a scam.

• Mi
    Mike Ho Dec 14, 2015

Totally agree! They are recently responsible for ruining a 2003 Honda engine by overfilling the oil by at least 1 or more quart. They have denied all fault!