Tinderfake/any profile

M

Good evening this is maya I'm emailing on this account behalf of my fake profile that somebody created on tinder. Somebody has created my fake profile in order to humiliate me. I need the profile to be taken off immediately as I'm a university nursing student, it is degrading my reputation. Because all of my my friends have seen that profile and there are many fake rumours about me because of this fake profile. My name is maya, and I have included the screenshot of the fake profile.If there are any fake profiles or any other profile please I would like them to be taken down I no longer have tinder and I do not plan to have iT for a long time . I have attached the pictures of what someone has said about me on this profile . I am also sending you several other pictures of mine that were on tinder as well .

• Lo
    locyban Sep 20, 2017

Get in touch with me, I will try helping you remove that profile.
    Cheers.

Maya1_ Sep 21, 2017

@locyban Thankyou so much for getting back to me !
    I actually got got an email yesterday from [email protected] and they have said they cannot find my profile maybe it has been removed but I just wanted to make sure !

• Lo
    locyban Sep 22, 2017

@Maya1_ That is great, glad that you have got it figured! Do you know who the person was that was trying to slander your image?