Tinderbeing removed from using site

M Review updated:

So a boy and me matched and he was rude to me so i was sassy because of an age gap like if u don't like it don't swipe right anyway, stood up for my self and in return and then all of a sudden my account was logged out and I cannot log back in . It is awful all I wanna do is swipe like what am I suppose to do now let me back . Like I did nothing wrong w the app and just want to be let back to use it. He was rude and I didn't take it and I don't think I should be removed from the app bc a boy didn't approve like r u kidding me this is 2017. I really enjoyed ur app this past week and want to be able to continue with ur site but I am not able to currently and would love to be able to use it on a regular basis as I was this past week . Now let me back in please

• Craig Ral Ton's Response · Nov 30, 2017

Also, why do all these billion dollar companies hide from their customers???

This so-called customer service line it not manned; it simply has an automated attendant that aims to fool customers into thinking they are in a line; but you are not in a line. The call simply says goodbye after a few minutes of music just to insult your waste of time; very common for UK and US businesses.

• Craig Ral Ton's Response · Nov 30, 2017

I think Facebook pretended my account had been hacked to stop me from teaching people about BitCoin as they are part of the elite establishment. I wish ZUckerburg didn't get rewarded by the theft of the idea he was paid to work on by the Winklevoss twins whom he defrauded.

• brookes2588's Response · Mar 22, 2018

need deleted

• V37's Response · Jun 11, 2018

I bought Tinder Gold. I was told that I would get 5 Super Likes everyday but it's nothing like it at all.

I just got it for a day and then it has stopped completely. I am very sad.

Update to complaint

• Jphnny Nawll's Response · Jul 15, 2018

"to complaint" "to a complaint" "to the complaints?" "even the complainants"?

£80 for nothing.

You will fail to respond.

I will ask for £80 back.

It's more than £80

• Jphnny Nawll's Response · Jul 15, 2018

to complaint" "to a complaint" "to the complaints?" "even the complainants"?

£80 for nothing.

You will fail to respond.

I will ask for £80 back.

It's more than £80

• R
      Aug 13, 2018
    Tinder - Money
    Noida
    India

I didn't take any subscription and money got deducted from my account by tinder this is not fair actually i want my money back

Aug 13, 2018
    Tinder - I got booted for no apparent reason.

I'm not sure why, it was working fine and then it wasn't, any help you could be would be greatly appreciated. I was having a great deal of success and then nothing. Consequently, my social life has come to a screeching halt. Thank You.

Tinder - Tinder App plan renewal

19-07-2018
    [protected]
    INR 520 has been charged against my permission by Tinder. As I have not opted for plan renewal.
    Requesting for refund of my INR 520 as it was charged without my prior permission for plan renewal.

Tinder - Someone is Misusing my pictures
    India

Hi, I've learned from my friends that someone is misusing my pictures on Tinder as Shruti. I wish i could send the screenshots now.

but there is no option available.

Please look into it ASAP

Tinder - Tinder account under review
    Hägersten
    Sweden

For no reason. Not acceptable, it's already been a day. I've paid for my account.
    When will I get my account back?

Tinder - Account
    Melbourne
    Victoria
    Australia
    tinder.com

I was horrified to login tonight to discover that when I clicked on messages with "James", his messages were there but his profile icon image was displaying a different match. So now I don't know what any of my matches really look like because thier images are all swapped.

This is a really bad Tinder technical issue.

Aug 15, 2018
    Tinder - I need to know why you took 80GBP from my bank account in three days without my permission.
    Belfast
    United Kingdom

You have all the information you will need from my ACCOUNT. It is ridiculous that you expect being in the wrong is a way to make your victims use more words to show how wrong you are.

Not so clever move by insisting on 100 categories.

Hopefully huge law suit for that horrible move.

More words.

Enough?

Tinder - Charged the amount thrive
    Bangalore
    Tinder.com

I just recharged the tinder
    You took me more than 5000 rupess in one transaction, you charged the more amount than the required

Tinder - The app
    United Kingdom

My account has supposedly been reported and will soon be revised. This has been going on for 2 weeks+ now. What the hell? I paid for tinder gold but yet I can't use this as you have locked me out my account!! Not on!

Tinder - Payments
    Wellington
    New Zealand

It has taken money for gold but hasn't even given me gold, and it has taken $130 out of my account when it said it would've been $12 a month and it took it out in 1 payment. Really annoyed about this and want my money back because as desperate as I am for a boyfriend I'm not "$130 desperate"

• R
    Tinder - Tinder gold.
    Dallas
    Texas
    tinder.com

Tinder banned me for 12 hours from swiping. I purchased Tinder Gold subscription with their advertisement saying unlimited swipes. After some research I found that you cannot swipe more than 2000 people in a particular hour which is not mentioned in any of their terms or support pages.

• G
    Tinder - remove my account
    Spain

I need that you remove my Tinder's account, because facebook blocked my profile... And i can't do it... so... Delete my profile please.

Thank you.

[protected]@gmail.com

• V
    Tinder - Tinder Gold
    India

Yesterday, I bought Tinder Gold where I was told that I would get 5 Super Likes everyday.

I did get it yesterday but it showing as Zero today and guess will I ever get 5 Super Likes as promised.

I don't know what to do!

• H
      Aug 15, 2018
    Tinder - regarding my account with
    India

I have an account with tinder and it is displaying the message 40303 that i cannot understand please submit my request as if i am not been violent over tinder and never ever suppressed any one.

give me resolution why am i not able to connect via my Facebook account????????

Aug 15, 2018
    Tinder - Messages cannot be read and cannot see the other messages
    India

I can swipe I can see the profiles I get notifications but when I am trying to drill into those messages it's not at all appearing...instead it is just rounding and rounding..I have tried to see all of their messages but the situation is the same.

• D
      Aug 16, 2018
    Tinder - Kamran Jamal
    St Katherine’s Dock

Today I'm contacting the Police as this man has stolen £22, 000 from me and has gone to Dubai. I am a leading celebrity who has contacted several magazines about this:
    Https://go.thinder.com/q9_QQFsdfoQ-Cameron
    The Police will be given these details but I would appreciate if you could give me any further details regarding this man

• V
      Aug 16, 2018
    Tinder - Fake account
    United Arab Emirates

Somebody open account with my name and photos. Please close that account. I delete my account but someone open new account with my photos, name. That account is not made by me. I send you photo of the account in attachment.

Tinder - Lekssecret

Lekssecret is a lie. She lied about what she is trying to do. She has no intention of sharing pics and vids. I paid $65 to join her platinum. She won't answer me on getting my money back

Tinder - Fake profile being accused of rape
    mumbai
    India

kushesh gupta from iim a has a profile on your site, he is accused of rape, torture and intimidation. please be aware of him and his wrong doings .

Tinder - Tinder
    Edmonton
    Alberta
    Canada

I signed up for $15 a month term over a year and then all the sudden you guys took out the whole Year's worth in one day that is not what I signed up for it was supposed to be 15 a month not 130 in 1 shot

• C
    Tinder - A fake profile

My ex is out there on tinder with this profile picture I have selected down below. We are dealing with some issue involving court and shes trying to get me in TROUBLE can u please take the profile off and delete it

• B
      Aug 20, 2018
    Tinder - fake profile on tinder
    Bel Air
    Maryland

a fake profile using my name when it's not me
    Profile : Brooke Steg
    age :18
    no profile
    they screenshotted pictures of me and using i️t under my name and lying about my age i'm 16 not 18. i️ want this account deleted because they are saying false information about me. i've never even used tinder before so i️ need this to be deleted

Tinder - Tinder Gold
    Sweden

I want to be able to filter among the likes I've got though option gold (hence why I paid) It's impossible to look through all three thousand. So filter options such as distance, age, occupation or what ever would help a lot. Thanks in advance.

Aug 20, 2018
    Tinder - Tinder plus (automatic renewal)
    Brisbane
    Queensland
    Australia

I shut my tinder account down, and now I have this renewal appearing on my apple purchase history.

billed on 13/05/2018 for Stevan McLachlan
    steve.[protected]@me.com

please refund this payment
    please revoke any Automatic renewals
    (i'm not sure automatic renewals are legal in Australia)

• K
    Tinder - Account been deleted
    Birmingham
    Alabama

My account has been deactivated for a while now for no apparent reason. I haven't been inappropriate in any way so it's just a random block of my account.
    The email address it [protected]@hotmail.com

Please reply [protected]@hotmail.com

Tinder - Tinder app on iPhone 7
    Idk

So my tinder app is not working because it has stopped sending my messages! That's all

• K
    Tinder - Tinder they charge me despite me cancelling their account 3months ago
    Singapore

I deleted my tinder account and bring charged for no reason. I want you to refund me back. How dare you charge without my authorization.

Please revert asap.

[protected]@gmail.com

Aug 20, 2018
    Tinder - I am complaining about someone using my picture on their account
    Bangalore
    India

Hi I am from India. I am not a User but someone is using my profile picture from facebook
    The account name is diksha and they are using one of my picture which I have uploaded on facebook .
    Please act on it immediately. I am terrified. Please take down the profile.

• Y
    Tinder - Tinder gold service
    Karnatka

I am resident of India. I upgrade my tinder gold and have been charged 3200 INR inspite of 274 INR. What should I do now? This is something serious issue. I really can not afford this deduction. Suggest me aforesaid issue.

Tinder - Met a rapist
    India

I swiped this guy from tinder in 2016 turned out he was a rapist . He was accused of raping a lady . He's been cheating women with his lies and fabricated stories of deceit and cheat proclaimed he's from
    Iim Ahmedabad 2010-12 batch

Tinder - Tinder debiting money from my account

I am not using Tinder but it is debiting ₹520 every month from my account. Also, I am unable to deactivate this option. Kindly help

Tinder - Wrongly charged money
    Online tinder
    India

I was using Tinder last 3 months but last month 520 Rs deducted from my account without my permission and today I deleted the account but after that again 520 Rs are deducted in the same way as before.
    It's fraud with customers.
    Such a bad experience with Tinder.
    I need my money back and legal action against Tinder.

• L
    Tinder - Tinder
    Clay cross
    United Kingdom

We are lived because tinder will not let us on and i was getting on with this bloke and now you have ruined my life and my relation ship I am 34 for forsake sort it out now

• Y
    Tinder - Extra fee
    Hong Kong

I deleted my acct but it still charged me for the monthly subscription for of tinder plus for the next month. I need the refund back since i didn't use it in this month. My account is deleted already.

Tinder acct: I use my mobile phone to register.
    +852 [protected]

Tinder - My matches

Tinder kept signing me out of my account yesterday and I logged back in by using my phone number. I did this three times and the fourth time I did it I lost all my matches.. I had over a thousand matches and they all seem to have disappeared.. It's never acted up this way until yesterday

Tinder - Tinder Match
    France

Hello, yesturday night I got 3 matches deleted for no apparent reason, and one of my friend told me that the same thing happened to him yesturday. I was supposed to see one of my matches in real life and now I have no way to contact hip anymore. How can I find him again?

Tinder - Tinder gole subscription
    Mathura
    Tinder.com

Tinder automatically debited 520 rupees from my account without any prior notice/permission. Neither is there any option for automatic subscription on app, nor I had agreed to it ever. Also, the date of next subscription is 27/02/2018 and my account was debited a day before, i.e. on 26/02/2018. I want refund!

• Z
      Aug 28, 2018
    Tinder - Banned for absolutely no reason.
    New lenox
    Illinois

I took a break from tinder and I came back to login. Only to be greated with an error message 40303. I then email tinder customer service and get a response saying I'm banned. I then reply asking how I was banned and no response.

Aug 29, 2018
    Tinder - a lost account still charging my card
    Stockton
    California

I don't Gon my profile anymore lost my information and im still getting charged can't go back on my account to stop the payments under Abraham loza Stockton CA I'd like all the money back that I haven't used that you guys took away I don't want my account back just to cancel the payment and return the cash I would appreciate it thank you

Aug 29, 2018
    Tinder - Cancel subscription
    Uttam nagar west
    India

Pls cancel my subscription because I'm not using tinder now so i would request to cancel the subscription..
    I hope you will resolve my problem soon thank you..