Tim Hortons — parking
I have been a customer of Tim Hortons for perhaps 45 years and in general I am happy with your products and service. However, I recently visited your store
Sep. 30, 2019 Dining purchase TIM HORTONS #1335 EDMONTON AB Sep. 30, 2019 1.25
And had a coffee and donut using my Tim card to pay for part of it. I had been to that store 4 or 5 times before as it was a handy place to relax and wait for my son's medical appointment to end and then he would phone and I would pick him up.
Unfortunately, I did not realize there was a one hour limit on parking(I had never seen this at any other Tim Hortons) and I was there more than an hour and got a $63 ticket which I appealed to no gain.
I have paid the ticket as I don't wish to be hounded by some collection agency but the experience has left a "bad taste" regarding Tim Hortons.
More Tim Hortons Complaints & Reviews
- Tim Hortons - treatment of employees 
- Tim Hortons - roll up the rim 
- Tim Hortons - unfair labour practices 
- Tim Hortons - rude/careless 
- Tim Hortons - rims already rolled up 
- Tim Hortons - lack of customer service
- Tim Hortons - dark roast
- Tim Hortons - hazelnut flavoring
- Tim Hortons - employer / franchise owner
- Tim Hortons - iced cappuccino