Tim HortonsNew cup lids

Today August 30th 2019 i stopped at the Tim Horton on Osheweken oOntario at approx 9:00pm I ordered a large double cream coffee.
I drove away headed to London Ontario. I waited awhile to take my first sip to make sure it cooled down. I took a sip but it was was too hot to drink. So as i p
reached to put it the cup holder the lid lifted off the cup spilling on me and my car. I was slightly burned and my clothes and vehicle were all coffee.
I would like my clothing replaced and my car be cleaned/detailed. Approximately $200.00
I would also recommend these lids be taken off the shelf.
Deborah Antone
[protected]

De
Aug 31, 2019

Comments

•   Aug 31, 2019

You sure the lid just fell off maybe you dislodged it, cause it was on when handed to you and in fact came off 10 minutes late right?

•   Aug 31, 2019

@/@) oops!!! later

• Ve
      Oct 15, 2019

@/@) Yeah right someone wants to burn themselves and spill coffee all over their car omg

•   Sep 01, 2019

Clothing replaced?! Dry cleaning or washing isn’t good enough for you? You were a klutz and grabbed your cup by the lid and not around the sides.

• Nl
      Sep 16, 2019

I hate the new lids. The hole is too small and you have to tip the cup so you can’t sip, which is one of the pleasures of drinking hot liquids. Also it negatively changes the taste of my tea. I no longer buy tea unless I’m at the store and can remove the lid. Awful choice and design to something that wasn’t broken.