Tim Hortons — New cup lids
Today August 30th 2019 i stopped at the Tim Horton on Osheweken oOntario at approx 9:00pm I ordered a large double cream coffee.
I drove away headed to London Ontario. I waited awhile to take my first sip to make sure it cooled down. I took a sip but it was was too hot to drink. So as i p
reached to put it the cup holder the lid lifted off the cup spilling on me and my car. I was slightly burned and my clothes and vehicle were all coffee.
I would like my clothing replaced and my car be cleaned/detailed. Approximately $200.00
I would also recommend these lids be taken off the shelf.
More Tim Hortons Complaints & Reviews
- Tim Hortons - treatment of employees 
- Tim Hortons - roll up the rim 
- Tim Hortons - unfair labour practices 
- Tim Hortons - rude/careless 
- Tim Hortons - rims already rolled up 
- Tim Hortons - lack of customer service
- Tim Hortons - dark roast
- Tim Hortons - hazelnut flavoring
- Tim Hortons - employer / franchise owner
- Tim Hortons - iced cappuccino