Tim Hortonsunethical behavior, employment, unprofessional

Hi, I worked at Tim Hortons. #3955 at 152 Parklawn Road, Etobicoke, Toronto, ON not long ago. Today, Dec 8, 2017, I called the store, if my friend can get the pay cheque of my sister, which is by the way we are all working in the same location. I talked to Gigs, one of the managers, he unprofessionally talked to me like I'm kind of a stranger where in fact, our team are hanging out once in a while. Also, this friend, is very close to us that's why I ask her to go and get the pay cheque in my sister's stead since she is also getting hers and my sister is on vacation and she badly need the money today. He told me to make a letter of consent which I understand but he was completely yelling and telling me to go there and make the letter which I doubt that he will wait for me since I'm an hour and a half away from the store. In addition, my sister already leave a note to them saying that I will get her pay cheque and they all agreed verbally. Furthermore, he asked me where's the note in a [censor] manner even though, I know that they are well-informed and my sister does not lack in reminding them before she leaves the country. In my case, I am also giving a consent already that my friend would get the pay cheque and hand it to me at my place. I told him a lot of times through phone call but he was very stubborn. This is not the first time that they are holding the pay cheque. They are also doing it to some of my co-workers. Us, being in the same race were treated differently than the higher race; maybe because they doubt that we are going to complain about this anomaly. They are giving us a hard time in getting the money which we worked hard for everytime. I hope you guys would act on this one. ASAP. I cannot contain my emotions while writing this. My sister was very disappointed. Please do the necessary thing to this manager. Thank you and have a good day!