Tim Hortonspoor customer service and unclean and unsanitary practices

K Sep 05, 2018

We went to eat at Tim Hortons and there were nats and flies ALL over the baked goods that were out for customer consumption. I walked up to the counter and asked if there were any more available maybe that were fresh covered and in the back. The worker, whom had no name tag, said no. I brought it to her attention that there was an infestation on the baked goods with flies and nats and she said oh I know and laughed. There were three employees present and they all laughed. They are then continuing to sell these same goods that I have brought to there attention to other customers ordering thru the drive thru. My children and I had ordered items to be cooked and we had paid for them. It took 20 minutes for them to make our three sandwiches that had been made wrong and now had to be returned to the employees to remake correctly. We wait and the employee, whom was very nice, told us they were out of meat now and our last three sandwhiches took all of their meat. I asked for a refund and I explained that I would like to speak to a manager. They then inform me that their first manager quit, the next one was fired and their fill in manager was having a baby tomorrow so they did not have one. I asked if there was someone else I could speak with and was ignored. I travel a lot for my employer and I go to all different locations of Tim Hortons. I live in Bellefontaine, Ohio and that particular location is the worst I've ever seen. I've been going there on and off for several years and I have left three times because the employee in the drive thru whom was going to hand me my food, was covered in animal hair. I paid for my food but I told them I did not want the food and left. My order is 85% of the time made completely wrong as to giving me something I never even ordered. I'm the past I have ordered Mac and cheese and they've said they were out and were not making more (as they did today as well). I was there at 3:30pm today. There was plenty of time for them to make it and sell it. The conditions of inside the building are ALWAYS unclean. When you eat inside you food is NEVER served on a plate, but is at any other location my family goes to. I had never once complained but I have absolutely hit my limit and no longer believe that bellefontaine, Ohio's Tim Hortons will ever be close to running properly. I would really like an email returned to me explaining how you are taking my complaint into serious consideration in fixing this problem the we in bellefontaine Ohio have had for years. I know I am not the only person who has had so many issues with the Tim Hortons here. There has also been an employee there that told my kids not to order the frozen hot chicolates because the machines were nasty and not cleaned often.
I appreciate your time.
Kandie Brown
Email: [protected]@icloud.com
*we also reported the problem to our local health department before we left today**

poor customer service and unclean and unsanitary practices