Tim Hortonsorder gone wrong!!!

F Nov 26, 2017

I've been going to the Tim Horton's at the corner of Rutherford Rd. and Queen St. because it is the only Tim's location that I pass going home from work. On many occasions the order is taken at the speaker, repeated correctly at the speaker, and when I get to the window, pay and take my order, and drive away, only to notice that the order is wrong. I have to pull a U-turn in that curb covered parking lot, and go through the drive through again. This has happened 2 out of 5 times, since I started going there, and that is unacceptable. Not only that, on one of the last incidents, the lady at the drive thru was very unprofessional, and she was laughing at me, like I was joking with her. I also asked her to call the manager, she continued laughing and then said there was no manager. Hard to believe!!! There is always someone in charge. A supervisor ended up coming to the window. I wasn't even offered a free coffee, until I asked. One more chance today...November 26, 2017. My order was 2 medium coffees, Double Double with milk. 1 Medium coffee with 3 milks, and a medium iced coffee. I received an iced coffee, minus the coffee because it looked like cream with ice. Medium double double with cream, 1 medium with 3 cream, and 1 Medium with 2 milk. THAT WAS NOT WHAT I ORDERED!!! I still don't understand why they repeat it right at the speaker and turn around and forget. Me and my family have been customers of Tim Horton's since we can remember and its sad to say that because of that locations TERRIBLE service, I cross the street to Mc. Donald's now to get my coffee, which was never my preference. I hope you value your customers enough to look into this matter.

Signed

A very unhappy Customer!!!