Complaints & Reviews

Violation of rights

On Feb 14th I purchased 2 tickets for the Giants vs dodgers game the very same day my credit card was charged meaning that my money was already accepted and taken by tickets.com

Today, a representative called me telling me that they want my tickets back so they can resell them and that if I don't accept my tickets will inevitable be release this coming Monday for other people to purchase them.

This is a complete violation of the selling - purchase contract since at the very moment tickets.com accepted my money the rights to use those seats belong to me. Now they want to out of the blue eliminate that contract by releasing those tickets to be resold on Monday.

I have already opened a BBB complaint since this is beyond a bad experience, it is a complete violation of rights.

charging me 3 times for no tickets

I bought 4 tickets to see this play at the International Fest. of Arts and Ideas in New Haven, CT. The flyer said tickets would be $15, $25, and $45. They said there was a band...

Poor sevice & non-delivery of tickets

We purchased 4 tickets for an event at HSBC arena (Buffalo, NY) through Tickets.com (CLEV [protected]) The purchase was made online May 31, for an event on June 25 (2009). We requested US mail delivery. To date (June 23) we have not received tickets. In calling [protected] the only resolution made available was to pick up new tickets at the "will call" window on the night of the event. Customer Service (Brianna & Sean) would not credit the service charge associated with the ticket service. Our purchase of tickets online is for convenience including home delivery. To receive as an explanation that the service charge is for use of the website, and is not a guarantee of delivery is very unsatisfactory. I believe that at our first inquiry, Tickets.com should have responded by replacement of tickets and redilvery. Not to be put into a circumstance where the only option is to pick up tickets at the venue - which we sought to avoid through this method of early purchase and delivery. A terrible service experience - not worth the added cost to use a website without further recourse or refund of the service charge.

Worst service I have ever used to book tickets

Tickets.com is the worst service I have ever used to book tickets. They automatically pick the seats for you then give you 5 minutes to rush through the screens typing a bunch of info to get the tickets. But they forget to tell you that the tickets are behind poles and you may not be able to have a full view of the game! But once your order is processed they send you a nice message saying: "Seat Behind Pole - Possibly Obstructed View".

So they knew it all along! You call their customer service only to hear that they do not refund tickets and that all seats in that section are behind poles or some other element that reduces your visibility. Oh well, warn us before you issue the tickets!

I hate tickets.com.

• Un
    unregistered Feb 09, 2010

The obstructed view comments are supposed to be noted by the venue. Tickets.com is selling their tickets with the information they are given, so really you should be angry with the venue where you were going, not tickets.com. The purchasing time allotment is also set by the venue.

Poor service & non-delivery of tickets

Tonight (June 23) Customer Service (Brianna & Sean) would not credit the service charge associated with the ticket service. Our purchase of tickets online is for convenience including home delivery. To receive as an explanation that the service charge is for use of the website, and is not a guarantee of delivery is very unsatisfactory. I believe that at our first inquiry, Tickets.com should have responded by replacement of tickets and redilvery. Not to be put into a circumstance where the only option is to pick up tickets at the venue - which we sought to avoid through this method of early purchase and delivery. A terrible service experience - not worth the added cost to use a website without further recourse or refund of the service charge.