TheBay.com / Hudson's Bay Company [HBC]sofa

R Nov 07, 2018

I purchased a Calvin Sofa in May 2018 Order #[protected]. It was shipped June 9, 2018. September I called to get a repair tech. to come and look at the seam on 1 of the cushions, it was coming apart. Service #[protected] a representative came by Sept. 18, 2018 to check the cushion, he advised me yes that the cushion would have to be replaced. He left 5 min later did not leave me any paperwork and said they would ship out a cushion or the cover. I said no problem, I called The Bay 2-3 weeks later to find out when I can expect the cover, they advised me that I was supposed to call in to confirm the order? Well your repair person did not mention that I had to call into The Bay, he actually did not say much at all!

So here we are November 7, 2018 and I still have no cushion or cover.

I have called numerous times and every time they tell me that its on order.

I'm very disappointed in the way that The Bay handles Repairs, this is totally unacceptable. I could of gone anywhere else to purchase a $1000.00 sofa but I thought I was dealing with a well established company. If I could return it, I would!