The UPS Store — Stamp purchase
On 6/25/19, I purchased 150 stamps from the UPS Store #6412. While the total charge was $158, I was unable to calculate at the moment the cost for each stamp. When I arrived home, I calculated the cost per stamp and was not pleased with the amount charged. The receipt shows I can not return the 8 books of stamps given, but I can return the Forever Stamp Roll.
I attempted to return the stamps to the store, since I was not satisfied with the purchase, and was advised by Wendy that I cannot return any of the stamps. She advised it is not their job to advise me of the cost per stamp, as they are "trying to make a living too." In actuality, she was saying that she did not have to be forthcoming about my purchase, and I will just have to suffer the financial difference because they benefit monetarily from these unethical practices.
Desirable resolution: I am requesting a refund of the total amount paid over and above the cost of the stamps, as I never had the opportunity to decide how much above the cost I could pay. The total amount I paid over and above the cost of stamps is $75.50.
More The UPS Store Complaints & Reviews
- The UPS Store - awful experience 
- UPS / The UPS Store / Mail Boxes, Etc. - I will never do business with ups, the ups store, or mail boxes etc again! 
- The UPS Store - fraud and scam 
- UPS Store - live scan fingerprinting
- The UPS Store - bad service 
- UPS Store Greer SC - poor customer service by owner
- The UPS Store - notary public
- The UPS Store - mailbox delivery
- UPS Store Santa Barbara Mesa - damage and theft
- The UPS Store - notary charge rip off