The Sweepstakes Audit BureauMail Fraud

R Review updated:

I received a letter stating that there was 12, 000, 000.00 in cash that was unclaimed. All I needed to do was to send a one time 5.00 research and data fee or forfeit my chance to win the entire amount.

Thank God for Google and websites such as this one or I would not only be out 5.00 but substantially more money as I seem to be a target for these types of scams.

Apparently these folks have been at this for well over ten years. I do not understand how someone like this manages to avoid prosecution and is allowed to continue scamming people out of their money. Is there anything the average consumer, such as myself, can do to put these type of people out of business. Why do the authorities apparently do nothing.

• He
    helpful friend Nov 27, 2010

My grandfather just recieved a similair letter. But thanks to this site it saved use $5.00 and probly more loses in the future. Who ever is sending these out should be hung upside down by their toes becuase they are a no good bunch of people that should not be scaming elderly people out of there money.

Jack Bashor Feb 28, 2020

@helpful friend THEIR money. I agree, scammers deserve to get thrown in jail.

• Vi
    vickie bowles Apr 27, 2011

I have send them enough money to pay for two people, i just send money on the ninth of april and was todl that i would receive 12, 000, 000 and today i recieved an other letter requesting that i send them five more dollares when i have not received this check yet and if i don't recieve the check by the first of may i am going to consult me a lawyer and see what i can do about this because my bank account is overdrawn because of their lies that they are sending in the mail. I have send them money for six months or longer and have gotten anything from them but a new letter every week.

• Je
    Jeanne Brossia Niles Sep 29, 2020

@vickie bowles I may be smart enough to recognize a fraud when I see it, however, many seniors will be scammed and I feel this should be stopped immediately. You say "resolved" however I continue to get them. Please stop these scams from being delivered through the US MAIL!

• Tu
    TU999 Feb 26, 2013

Isn't it true that you shouldn't have to pay anything (not a red cent) to enter or receive payment on any legitimate sweepstates.

• Je
    jerrywcl Jun 03, 2014

I agree with helpful friend they should be hung by their feet but also feed them chocolate fudge brownies and ex-lax

• Ju
    June Ortloff Sep 17, 2016

I received a letter requesting $5 for this $12, 000, 000.00 love that we can google! A complete scam. They make it seem like it comes from P CH but you must check when these scams come in the US Mail! Why hasn't something been done about them? They've been scamming people for a long time. At this time people need money and only hope and pray it's true when it's true bs. Please add my name to the list of people who are complaining.

• Br
    Bruce Litvin, CPC Sep 11, 2017

Took me all of five seconds to read and know it's a scam. Yes they should be prosecuted to the fullest extent the law will; allow but they will get their comeuppance down below. If anyone has a class action suit ready to file, do it. Best wishes to all who were foolish enough to fall for this.

Anna Luciano Jun 20, 2018

I think everyone who received this letter from the Sweepstakes Audit Bureau should get together and sue there [censored], my name is Andrea Pavelco, call me @[protected] and lets JOIN forces and [censored] them down and sue the S.O.B. !!!

• Gh
    G Horner Aug 09, 2018

Just received a letter from Sweepstakes Audit Bureau, everything about the letter the way its worded the poor printing of the letter, you can just tell it is a scam, no one should pay to enter a sweepstakes, just think a little bit, even Publishers Clearing House is a scam big time, they try to get you to buy all that China made junk, when you think you may win something, no one wins there either.

• Bo
    Bobby Hummel Aug 18, 2018

I got a letter every month from these people I sent money in once I haven't sent it in after that because I haven't seen the first check yet

• Ac
    #AC Sep 01, 2018

No doubt this is a scam, I received the same letter. I did some research and found all these comments from people who received the exact letter. Thank you to all for posting your comments, it definitely will help others.

• Ka
    Kat18 Aug 30, 2019

Same check sent to me as well. And i didn't enter any sweepstakes to win this amount or prizes, so please may nobody be fooled and fall into this scam. Stay safe. If we all work as a team and support one another, we can win. We can defeat all the crap going on that's tearing our country apart. Stay strong & stay sweet.

• Ca
    cahc2017 Jan 29, 2020

I got the same letter my guess is they went to the post office and bought a mailing list which I think the cheapest one is probably like 50 bucks and mailed this goofy, stupid and retarded letter to every person on that mailing list, people don't fall for their stupidity, if nobody sends them a $5 maybe they'll end up on welfare or should I say farewell

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices