Amazing Vouchers Logo

Amazing Vouchers

Having problems with Amazing Vouchers?

Amazing Vouchers Customer Service Contacts

+27 215 255 300 (Customer Service)
Postnet Suite #212, Private Bag X335
South Africa - 8000

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Amazing Vouchers Customer Service. Initial Amazing Vouchers complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Amazing Vouchers above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Amazing Vouchers. Discuss the issues you have had with Amazing Vouchers and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Jul 17, 2020

Amazing Vouchers — Fraudulent deductions from my bank account

This is all fraud I did not agree to anything but the deduct my money for years and years without my concern...

Amazing Vouchers — Membership

Good day, I got a call from someone at Amazing Vouchers around August 2018. The conversation went well and...

Amazing Vouchers — monthly subscription v/s holidays

I am a client with amazing vouchers since 2009, I had a great experience with them until last year when I...

Cape Town

Amazing Vouchers — Debit orders going off of my account after canceling.

I applied for a contract with amazing vouchers in November 2016. They told me there is a five day grace...

Amazing Vouchers — Unauthorised debits

Good day Cancelled this in 2015 (last used the vouchers in 2015) All of a sudden end of 2016 debits started...

Amazing Vouchers — Vouchers

I received a call on the 7th june 2017 from a lady by the name Phumza from Amazing vouchers in Century...

Amazing Vouchers — Debit order

Please cancel my account with you I hve never used any of your vouchers and I dont need them. My bank account...

Amazing VouchersUnauthorized debits

Hi,

My name is Nokuthula Patience Mkucane from Masiphumelele, Fish Hoek.

An amazing voucher agent from their call center, contacted me selling a voucher. I declined their offer, but to my surprise Amazing Voucher company is deducting money from my bank account. On the 25 August 2016 and 25 September 2016, an amount of R99.00 and R75.00 monthly was deducted from my Capitec account number: [protected].

Kindly refund me, as I have never authorised these debits. My contact details are as follows: [protected]

Regards

Nokuthula Mzkucane

RESOLVED

• Amazing Vouchers's response · Oct 24, 2016

Thank you, you shall be contacted soonest.

• Amazing Vouchers's response · Oct 24, 2016

Dear Nokuthula Patience Mkucane, kindly forward your ID number to allow us to trace your details on our system. We wish to assist you with your complaint promptly. One of our consultants will contact you as soon as you provide a day-time contact number please.

Thanking you in advance.

Amazing Vouchers — Cancellation after being misled

I was helped by a ver unproffesional supervisor by the name of Dimtri Macdonald, he sounded more upset than...

Amazing Vouchers — Cancellation of membership

I have joint on 19 Sept 2016 and was promised so alot, as they ar enot friendly staff at all, as i want to...

Amazing Vouchers VacationsI am complaining about amazing vouchers and vacations

For the past 12 months I have been trying to cancel my membership with Amazing vouchers, however it is still deducting money.

I have called several times, sent countless emails, but no one ever really assists me with the only request I have, which is to cancel.

I joined them in 2013, and for the past 2 and half years have been paying R299 every monthly via debit order for a service I have never used, and when I do try and book their accommodation (amazing vacations) which is part of my membership, they are always booked, Iv tried to books weeks and months in advance, but they never get back to as to when they can accommodate me.

I have tried to use some of the vouchers in the past, but they are not accepted at the places they advertise!

I just want to cancel my membership with them, I want no explanation or further discounts, I am just not interested.

The last person I spoke to regarding the matter was a guy called Henrick, who promised to send me a confirmation of cancellation, im still waiting for it a year later.

Iv tried to stop the debit order at my bank, however they 1 month passed and the debited on the second on, so that didn't help.

I have considered changing banks, however this is already an expensive inconvenience and having to inform all my debit orders will be quite a lengthy process which to be honest id rather not do.

I have communicated with a Kashifa Harris from Amazing Vouchers, who promised to help, but she never got back to me. I have spoken to Chanique Jacobs from Amazing vouchers, she too promised to help, but nothing.

RESOLVED

• Amazing Vouchers's response · Sep 06, 2016

Good Day Thando M. Kindly provide us with your ID number to allow us to trace your details on our system. In this sense we shall be able to assist you with your query.

• Th
        Thando M Jun 27, 2016

Amaizing VouchersServices and product

Good day This is Mrs M Neels, I would like to cancel my membership with immediate effect. I was contacted last week Fryday 13/11/2015 and joined of which I still haven't received my membership details. I went on the website and review only to find bad complaint and unhappy clients. Please c I don't want this and want nothing to do with Amazing Voucher. Regards Mrs m Neels

Amazing Vouchers — False marketing and not allowing you to cancel

Dear Sir or Madam I would like to ask for your advice, I received a phone call from an Amazing...

Amazing Vouchers — Cancellation fee

I agreed to the amazing vouchers subscription. I was told it is a month to month subscription & i could...

Amazing VouchersUnauthorized debit orders

I have joined Amazing vouchers in 2009 but after one month realized that for the money they are charging nothing of value was offered to the client. Now in 2013 they are still debiting my banking account with different amounts so it makes it very difficult to load a stop payment at my bank. I see that there are a lot of similar complaints about this company but it seems to no avail. How can the NCR allows this to continue? This is bluntly theft! Can somebody please assist the thousands of people that are being robbed daily. I have never used one of their vouchers!

• Da
            daleenvdwalt Apr 08, 2014

I have the same problem. iv'e stopped the debit order a few times at my bank but every month it still go off. that not the only problem i did't give any permission i have'nt even spoken to them, and there is 3 debit order from the same company. Amazing vouchers

• Aa
            AASIF SUBRATI Jun 03, 2013

I AM TRYING FOR THE LAST 18 MONTHS TO CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION . I TRIED PHONING THEM AS WELL AS EMAILING THEM BUT THEY STILL DEBIT MY ACCOUNT . IT COST ME R70 AT FNB TO REVERSE MY DEBIT .

Amazing VouchersRefusing to cancel

A lady phoned me up very early one morning selling the Amazing Voucher deal, making everything sound really Amazing. I agreed to it, but thought about it later and realised I cannot afford it. I sent a fax to cancel 2 days later. Conveniently, they never received it. I cannot find my copy of the letter either as proof. I havent used a single voucher or even accessed their website, but they are trying to force me to pay!

• Ca
              cancelled vouchers Feb 09, 2016

Good day
              A lady call me just yesterday and promoted to me of this amazing vouchers. She said a friend of mine nominated my name. I want to cancell this noncens, because Im not interested anymore. I didn't even use any vouchers yet. I am very upset because this lady force me to take this vouchers and tells me that they can only cancelled it after 4 months. This is crap!!! Her name is Carlen that phones me yesterday morning. Force is a crime. Don't robb people from they money's please. Just cancelled my name and banking details before you want to deducted any money please, or I'LL will take further steps!! Thanks

Noxolo Sonqwaba Mar 30, 2014

please cancell my contract with you because it is useless and i want my money back, before the end of this week. I'sick and tired of this thing. my name is Noxolo Songqwaba .[protected]. phoune number [protected] and mybank account is [protected] at Absa.

Thanks
              Noxolo Songqwaba

• Br
              Brownlr Sep 05, 2013

I send Amazing Voucher an email wanting to find out when my 12 month Contract will end. A lady by the name of Charmonay Creighton contacted me and I informed her that I want to cancel at the end of June when my contract is done. She insisted that I put it on hold for 3 months and then I can start again. I completed the payments for the 12 months as per the contract. I send a mail in early August to inform Amazing vouchers that I do not want to continue with teh contract. No response. I send another mail a week later informing them I do not want to continue, then a very arrogant lady, 'Fowziah Villet' tells me that I am in breach and I should pay R600 to cancel my contract. What utter nonsense - they are a total rip off. I wil not recommend anyone to deal with Amazing Vouchers

Amazing vouchers cape townTheft

This company is stealing money out of my account and rewarding you with nothing they have been taking money out of my account for the past nine months and no person will give away R250 every month for nothing. They better give all my money back or they will receive a letter from my lawyer

Amaizing Vouchers — Cancelling fee

Hi amaizing vouchers sweet talked me to took acontract with them and i redeemed my vouchers only to te told...

Amazing VouchersCancelling

I went on to amazing vouchers thinking it is such a great thing to have, but I suppose we all get fooled one way or another through some sales person!! I have phoned them about 20 times to cancel my account and all I get is I have to phone in a few months as I am on a 6month basis!!! Now I am seriously not impressed and I feel the level of competency needs to be reviewed!!! I went into the bank a few months ago to cancel that debit order and still money is going off my account for Amazing Vouchers!! Please cancel this today and if I get another deduction I will take this further!!

• Jt
                  J T NCOBENI Mar 18, 2013

I went to my bank to stop the debit order and amazing vouchers are still take my money from my account .From other day i was spoke to another lady working from amazingvouchers she promise me to cancelled nothing ha been done .I dont like to used this vouchers please cancelled as soon as possible

• Zc
                  Z C Msweli Jun 19, 2012

I phoned amazing voucher long ago for I am no longer working, to cancel for I am no longer working but they keep on deducting from my salary. I do not know what to do now because I do not have money, the money I earn is from pension. So may I cancel this as soon as possible.

• Ba
                  Barbara.Pienaar May 23, 2012

Brarbara Pienaar
                  i would like to cancel i have no use for this vouchers and its not what i thought it would be.CANCEL EMMEDIATLY PLS A.S.A.P.

Amazing VouchersBad services

I joined Amazing vouchers in 2010, to which they sounded very promising on the bargains at hand. Upon joining no one told me that there were a 3 month cancelation policy. Also was told that they would post me a membership card to use for the redeem of vouchers.
                I never received a card and have requested soooo many times for them to send me one...emails and phone calls still nothing.
                Then when i decided to cancel they simply ignored my emails and requests. Only when I kept on phoning and phoning with screaming matches...they told me that there is a 3 month cancellation policy.
                I have to pay another 3 months of this ### for something I can't even use properly.
                I think the idea of the whole thing is great but not planned properly. 3 months is out of the question but to get these buggers off my account and away from my money, I paid and made them send me a letter to confirm when last payment will be deducted.
                I WILL NOT RECOMMEND AMAZING VOUCHERS TO ANYONE EVERY AGAIN.
                I have now explained to all others I have previously told about this amazing company to CANCEL as they are a load of bolloks...scam...rubbish.

• Av
                    AVM-NOTA-2 Dec 19, 2011

I am one of those caught up in the scam.The people that are contracted with amazing vouchers do not agree with the "free vouchers".I have lost a lot of money trying to set appointments to redeem my vouchers.Most of these service providers expect me to pay.They say that they can`t offer these services for free.Imagine sleeping in a bread and breakfast worth R300 free of charge.What`s in it for a person in Soweto.These people are trying to make a living in the business.I m not allowed to bring along my husband for the sleepover.A man in his right mind will never allow his wife to go alone.Some salons do not do African hair.Why not put that in the voucher so that we don`t waist our airtime making appointments.A lady who recruited me said my cousin in Capetown is a member, only to find she cancelled long ago.these people are lair-es. I also want out.