The Sweepstakes Audit BureauScam

N Review updated:

You can tell them to kis off and forget about me. If they do not want to reply o my emails are send me anymor information about winnings then *** them they won my middle finger in their ###s. Ripoffs that can die early. I have youtr address *** face I will come down there!!! And get my five dollars and kick your *** for five more!!!

Not only that but you think you are being funny with that ### how smart are you? Well haow smart are you put an x on the letter if you do not think I will come and kick it ***. I am sick and tired of this crap ad you need to close your doors permanantly because you need help you are grown men whho would rather scam than earn a decent living. No wonder your mothers are so ashamed of you and America would rather seek presidents from other countries, fat belly pigs that have gotten to big for their britches and sit around on your pigtail and eat slop all day. You can just consider my five dollars paid and keep the change, keep every red cent fat ***. What do you walk around with the cowboy hat and boots
all day with the out of date tassels hanging from your chest and pop fried chicken in your mouth with your two boys?

Andrean Warner Feb 27, 2011

This is the second time I have received the same fraudulent sweepstakes
    letter. I would appreciate it if the US put a stop to all of these similar
    mailings which just serve to get people's hopes up for nothing.
    Dateline ran a series on all the fraudulent ones coming from St. America and Mexico, which try to drain the US citizens pocket books for their own evil purposes.

• i really wish there was some way the US government would do something about all these fraudulant scams... my mom recieved this sweepstakes audit bureau garbage in mail of course i look up to see if scams.. and yep! SCAM...!!! it is really sad the things people do for money. the easy, most misleading and laziest way to get money no matter who they hurt, probably sell their own family for a buck... I do not know what to do to help stop this madness ?? seems unfortunate that the GREAT US of A is centering on greed and seems now adays it all is about greed... &(%(&(&^&* people suck now adays lol... hard to trust people cause of these people who scam..i know it is not only in the USA but hey! it is where i live!!! ..it burns my hide, I BET THEY HAVE TO LOOK OVER THEIR SHOULDERS ALL OF THE TIME, THEY WILL FEAR EVERY THING IN THEIR LIVES AND LOSE ANY AND ALL FRIENDS OR FAMILY TRUST AND LOVE...ALL I HAVE TO SAY HAVE A GREAT DAY ALL THE GOOD PEOPLE THAT ARE LEFT IN THIS WORLD...

Chivo Mar 07, 2012

All these scamming idiots should be hung till dead. I have also got a few of these. I just wasted a stamp to send back a nice note. To let them know what i thought of them. But you are right. There should be something that could be done to stop these ###.

• Ly
    Lynette Longoria Jun 15, 2018

If any of the public receive letters saying they won a Sweepstake and need to send $5.00 . It's a SCAM. A legitimate Business, Would NEVER ASK $ Money. Period..

. Don't give them the Power to Hood Wink You. I DIDNT.
    Lynette Longoria, from Fontana, CA.