The Salvation Army USA — becky stuart loveland facility
Becky Stuart at the Loveland Colorado facility said I could not pass out scripture at her facility. I told her that she does not do anything about people smoking in front of the store. City ordinance.
I told her she sells Halloween merchandise and that does not bother her. She enforces what she wants. Always against god. For Halloween; pagan.
I sent a letter to Karen Headquarters Denver.
Supreme Court ruled that passing out scripture is not soliciting. No! Giving away free Gospel tracts and talking to people about salvation are not the same thing as soliciting.
More The Salvation Army USA Complaints & Reviews
- The Salvation Army - donations spent on officers, not the needy 
- Salvation Army - discrimination 
- The Salvation Army - working for them is horrible 
- The Salvation Army Phoenix Arc - abusive director of rehab services 
- The Salvation Army - stealing from the salvation army 
- The Salvation Army USA - co worker and the back stabbing and lies 
- The Salvation Army USA - discrimination and harassment 
- Salvation Army - refuse to allow customer to test out used electronic devices 
- The Salvation Army USA - service 
- The Salvation Army - screw over and abuse their hardworking employees