Menu

J
Author of the complaint
2:34 am EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I purchased a leather sectional and the "warranty" from The Room Place a little over a year ago and when after noticing that a seam between the leather and stretchy fabric had come apart, I contacted The Room Place and the warranty company (Guardian). The Room Place said it was a manufacturer's defect and they werent responsible since I was just outside of the manufacturer's warranty but after much debate, they agreed to send someone out to look at the piece. The guy shows up, takes one look at the couch and says "this cant be repaired", snaps some pictures and says they will be in touch in a couple of days to let me know what their decision will be regarding the sectional. I had to call them after a week of waiting for them to call me, only to find that they said "it was ruled an accident" and is not covered. I am so completely irritated that not only do I now have a sectional with a large rip ON A SEAM that I cant even sit on without a spring digging into my rear but that The Room Place duped me into believing that they sell a quality product and would stand behind it. I will NEVER purchase another piece from them and will be sure to voice my dismay to everyone and anyone who will hear it.

More The Room Place complaints & reviews