The Cheesecake Factory — poor "manager" service
On 11/30 I was eating at the bar at the Cheesecake factory in Pembroke Gardens, Pembroke Pines Florida. While I spent a tremendous amount of money on drinks, my husband and I also ordered meals.
When my meal came (small greek salad with Chicken on the side) I noticed there was a fly in it. They took the meal back from me, offered me something else and issued me a credit which was something like $10.00.
The bartender advised me that the manager would come back to talk to us. He never did. As a matter of fact, since I am frequent at this restaurant i knew who he was. He watched us walk out the door while he was near the cheese cake display. I believe that night the manager on duty was David.
Very unprofessional - by not giving us the courtesy to apologize.
More The Cheesecake Factory Complaints & Reviews
- Cheesecake Factory - bad service
- The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated - got a food poisoning from a cheesecake
- The Cheesecake Factory - foreign object in food
- Cheesecake Factory - screw found in my food
- The Cheesecake Factory - avoid them like a plague
- The Cheesecake Factory - cheesecake factory - curbside to go service - lexington, ky
- Cheesecake Factory - service negligence/ racial discrimination
- The Cheesecake Factory - waiters
- The Cheesecake Factory - the general manager
- The Cheesecake Factory - caramel cheesecake