The Brick Warehousebed frame

I made a purchase online in august and choiced to pick up at Surrey centre location . The bed frame was purchase for our new home since we just got married in august. But when we opened the box at home, some parts of bed were missing, we couldn't install the bed frame immediately and we hv no choice to sleep besides on the floor which was ruined my first day after marriage. We went back to Surrey location and was told that the parts could be ordered but with six weeks shipping period, are these parts shipping from the side of the world ? I don't understand why it takes so long. Then a manager told me that I could buy a matched parts form Rona or Home Depot. Unfortunately, my husband shopped around and couldn't find the same one. We have no choice but bought some similar parts to try to match so that we have a bed to sleep. It's really impressive and terrible experience with the brick. I was trying to email to complaint but no one replys me back and I hope this email works. Also when I purchase online, there is bonus for aeroplan that I don't receive till now. It has been more than 1 month.