TGI Friday's / service, not using coupon, flat out refusal to adjust bill for coupon

The location was Harvey, LA #2391 sever number 751 Jacquely tbl 92/1 chk 4030 gst 2, May 26, 2019 06:12Pm
The waitress was not very frienddly and had an attitude. The manager on duty was not friendly either. We had an email to use a coupon [protected]. My boyfriend who is also military had his id. We were suppose to get a free entree. Before we could even look at the bill the waitress took it back to apply the military discount. We understand that only one could be applied but she should have told us that before she applied the military discount. We told her we would rather use the coupon. She refused to adjust it. The manager came and she refused to adjust it as well saying she could not adjust the bill after she applied the discount. she was not even apologetic. We told her our chips were stale for the spinach dip, my burger was burnt and well done instead of cooked medium-well and we had to wait over 20 minutes for the check. Both of them off handling said we could use the coupon later. The coupon expires tomorrow. I am sorry but this was a date night for my boyfriend and I. We don't have extra $40 for a dinner date and money for a babysitter to just come back tomorrow to use a coupon they should have honored today. Best part of the whole thing was that this is memorial day weekend were you are suppose to honor your service men. Neither one of them even thanked my boyfriend for his service to this country. This was a horrible experience. We haven't been in quite a while and we will not be back based on this encounter.

Tr