TGI Fridaysatmosphere and service

T Jul 08, 2019

Awful experience from beginning to end. Saturday, July 6, 2019. Paid to get in, they informed because they had a Dj, there was a fee. Fine. I requested to be seated as far away from the music as possible, which wasn't possible because every booth was equidistant from wherever the speakers are. The music was so loud everybody had to yell to talk. We are seated at our table and asked what we would like to drink. We were given no menus and had to ask for them. The waitress took my sister and my orders, which we had to yell over the music. She seemed flustered and I tried whispering to her that it was my sister's birthday, then she verified by basically loudly repeating it into my ear. Then it went further downhill. We ordered endless apps with fries. I asked for plasticware, water and a Sprite. We received our apps, no plasticware, no water refill, no Sprite, no fries. I requested sauce on the side and ordered my second round. The timing between ordering and receiving was ridiculous and the waitress was nowhere in site at least 15-20 minutes at a time. My second round came out. No sauce or Sprite received. Fries come out and they are hard a mildly warm as if they've been sitting and it was a small portion instead of regular size. Still no sauce, no Sprite. The waitress completely forgot about the birthday request and at this point it was just time to go. Not sure what the problem was because it was not packed. This was absolutely horrible service and I haven't frequented Friday's since they fried plastic into my chick strip the last time I visited. We went here at my sister's request and the only good thing was the drinks. I had to ask her to remove the Sprite I never received. Am she was more than happy to hang around once it was time for the check to be paid. This was unacceptable from start to finish and I would love to get back the $47 I paid for a horrible experience. I don't recall the waitresses name, but again this was unacceptable!