TGI Fridaysfood items

R May 22, 2019

Went out to dinner to the TGI Fridays in Rancho Cucamonga at Victoria Gardens. Ordered the southern fried chicken sandwich and my wife ordered the beef dip sandwich. The menu stated in the picture southern fried chicken sandwich comes ( with) < French onion soup. Ask the waitress where the soup was she said it doesn't come with it that you can substitute something for it asked the manager he said I guess they should've printed the menu that way I apologize but it does not come with the sandwich the only thing that comes with the sandwich is the fries. After arguing about 10 minutes speaking with three different people no one seem to care. My wife San which was extremely dry the meet was tough and the service was French onion soup. I asked the waitress where the soup was she said it doesn't come with it that you can substitute something for it asked the manager he said I guess they shouldn't of printed the menu that way I apologize but it does not come with the sandwich the only thing that comes with the sandwich is the fries. After arguing about 10 minutes speaking with three different people no one seem to care. My wife sandwich was extremely dry the meet was tough and the service was extremely poor. Very disappointed not sure if I would ever return to that location or any other. I'm sure I will get no response because we are just a little people. Thank you. I thought I had the pictures of the menu but I'm sure all you have to do is look at the menu. Worst $45 I've spent in a while that was including two beers a drink and the tip. [protected]