Textbooks.comRefund/ Exchange Policy

Order #[protected]
I brought an access code from them to use in my online math class for 44.00 dollars. I called two times to make sure that if the code didnt work that i would be able to get my money back. When i recieved the code it was wrapped in plastic and the only way to see it was to unwrap it from the plastic. Guess what? The code didn't work and they told me that it was my fault because i ordered the wrong code. I didnt order the wrong code according to their website this was the code for the isbn number that i entered. I had to call several times before speaking to a supervisor and i finally got a hold of one named eric. He didnt seem very apologetic and simply told me that theres nothing he could do because i opened the package and they dont accept returns unless the item is in new condition. How can i know if the code worked if i didnt open the package? I was set up by them to fail in this situation. There should be a way for them to check to make sure i havent used the code yet, they think that i have used the code already and trying to scam them (Thats what a representative named brandi told me). I cursed out eric and i've contacted the better business bureau. Ive also contacted the department of consumer affairs. I will not be taken advantage of by these people. I will tell everyone i know to never order from this place. Im digusted with the service i recieved. They over promise the customer and under deliver. No one should ever give this company their money. I think everyone should boycott this company. I feel so offended, these people are low down dirty dogs. And eric is a poor excuse for a manager.