Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Car Dealers Texas Direct Auto SCAM!
V
Author of the complaint
8:55 pm
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Texas Direct has numerous cars listed on Ebay. I saw a Volvo s40 listed and called them about it. Of course, they wanted me to complete the sale outside of Ebay. I did. The salesperson Johnny told me so many lies I can't even recount them. One of the big ones was that the car was immaculate. IT is FAR from immaculate. The car is missing factory pieces on the interior, banged up console, banged up door (Interior). I also, specifically asked him if they had the title and he told me yes and that the title would beat the car to me. Two weeks after the car is delivered, I still do not have a title, nor can they tell me when I will have one. The car smells incredibly moldy, like it was sunk in water. DO NOT DO BUSINESS with this company. You will be sorry you did.

More Texas Direct Auto complaints & reviews