Tepperman'stepperman windsor

M

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am writing to complain about Tepperman's selling malpractice to have customers sign off on documents and options by misleading them.
I purchased several items on March 12, 2017 when they had a "big sale" going on and financed it through Tepperman's. As there was a long line in cashier, we had to wait for about 20 minutes. After getting to cashier and asking for finance. They gathered my information and asked to wait while they are processing, probably checking credit and filling other forms.
Meanwhile our cashier started helping other customers due to long line. When they called me back to sign forms, they have highlighted areas for me to sign; apparently to facilitate the process now. I was not given time to read through and asked to sign highlighted area as they were mandatory for financing.
After several months, I checked the bill and noticed they have charged me for an optional coverage by highlighting the signature area and implying it is mandatory for me to sign to finance my purchase.
I contacted their store couple of times and asked for reversing the process and cancel charging my account due to their malpractice which they have not accepted. I could have this option canceled at the end but they have refused to void charges.
I am filing this complaint so that they would reverse optional charged of about 500$ on my account caused by their unprofessional and misconduct conduct.