The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Templatemonster — No template. Bye money
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I also made the mistake of coming across these individuals and "company". I filled a form with all kinds of questions and also I was requested to give my landline telephone number as they would use this to verify I had not stolen the card. That was annoying enough as I have been making purchases for years in Amazon, flight tickets etc without having to stand by the telephone like a spinster. My bank has additionally extra safety procedures that when the card is used, I still have to enter extra codes for my bank given to me by it. I gave all those details and nobody called me, and I did not get any template. Not only that. I was at the surgery, my working place, a place whose telephone number is on the Yellow Pages, thus, i was very well traceable. Nothing, they did not bother to call. Worst than that, I received an email saying that I should fax them a copy of my credit card but I could cover some numbers if I wanted. So, I had to go through all that rubbish procedure that took me an hour waiting for a call that never came and then they still wanted me to get out of my workplace, and find a scanner and find a fax and send them a copy of my card. That was the peak of rage. I asked them for my money back. They never returned my money, never sent me any template. Additionally I have heard that most of their templates are faulty, don't work, are not genuine, are not made by them, but on the contrary, they take templates from authors and give them a share, (I want to think so) . You are not allowed to contact the authors of the templates. My advice. Stay away. Do not buy anything from them.
More Templatemonster Complaints & Reviews
- TemplateMonster.com - Shady business ethics
- Template Monster - Do not do business with these folks
- Template Monster - Fraud and scam
- Template Monster - Liam Tornhill
- Template Monster - DO NOT USE!!
- Template Monster - Awful company
- Template Monster - sold non working template / no refund -, file a complaint on bbb.org against jetimpex inc (owner templatemonster.com)
- TemplateMonster.com - They don't know what they are selling
- Template Monster - beware! don't buy their install services. all are amateurs and only help you until they have your money.
- Template Monster - World of charity template with templatemonster