Telkom SA ADSL — adsl account
AD Malan id [protected] Tel nr: [protected] A/c nr: [protected] Address: 614 16th Avenue Rietfontein The following are the complaints I have regarding my ADSL account with Telkom. 1. Incorrect billing (initially was advertised for R580.00 mthly with all costs included) but on receiving the 1st bill the total was more than R700.00 (false advertising) 2. Debit Order arrangements were made for the 9th of each month, but Telkom allows it to go off different dates of the month. 3. On the 9th November 2015 it went off and came back on the 10th as insufficient funds, while there were funds. I receive regular messages that my account will be suspended, but Telkom does not abide to the debit order agreement we have. They do not even bother to phone me regarding the matter. No follow-up for improving the service is being made to resolve such matters. 4. Today I received a sms that my account has been suspended, but I made a EFT payment of R530.00 on 11/11/2015. I refuse to pay for failed fees that was caused by Telkom themselves. I will only pay R580.00 as advertised by them and this will be done via EFT from now on. I even complained to Hello Peter regarding this matter in August and Telkom promised to come back to me to sort out the problem, but to no avail, I am still waiting. I am prepared to look for another service provider that is interested in there Clients. If I have to take this matter higher, I will do so to get a response. Contact nr during the day is [protected]
More Telkom SA ADSL Complaints & Reviews
- Telkom SA - accounts department
- telkom - service not just serious it is ridiculous!
- Telkom SA - slow adsl connection
- Telkom SA SOC - connection 3g flla wifi phone
- Telkom/ Adsl Line - service and fault non-repairs
- Telkom SA SOC - landline not activated after 12 phone calls
- Telkom SA SOC - telkom line faulty in over a year
- Telkom SA SOC - impossible to cancel
- Telkom SA SOC - wrong billing for no data.
- Telkom SA SOC - billings and inactive internet / wifi line since feb 2018